male nudist mens group

hi,
i belong to a non nudist mens group where we get together in a safe space and discuss life - wondering if there is an opportunity for a regularly sheduled nudist skype group of the same nature?
if interested, lets chat!

This topic was edited
RE:male nudist mens group

I don't have skype but I'd be down for that if something like whereby or session or wire were used.

This post was edited

Yeah i'm so down for that!
Aloha

This post was edited

I would definitely be down for that! Been wanting to join a regular men's group as well, just haven't found anything. And doing so nude would help to break down even more barriers!

This post was edited

I'm down for that too. Meet, strip, talk.

This post was edited

I've joined one skype group quite a while ago, but it was mostly 'hi' 'how are you?' but no real talk/discussions. Sometimes guys want to go private on cam but they just want to j/o on cam. It'd really be nice to have another nice group, where men can talk candidly with other men.

This post was edited

I would join as well. bare498 on skype. Add me

This post was edited

I'm in a non-nudist men's group that due to their scheduling and my commitments I do not get to take part in often. I've thought that if we met and discussed things in the buff it would really make it easier to communicate. In my experience men naked together, which in itself is a form of showing vulnerability and sharing vulnerabilities builds connection and trust, are more honest and open. But it would be easier for me if it were in person, which I realize is unfortunately unlikely. Maybe I'm too concerned, but I am worried that camming nude might somehow be recorded or accessed and shared, which I would not want it to be, especially if it included my face. Still building up my courage for camming. Much respect to all you guys who do it.

Take care,
Jamie

This post was edited

Id love to be a member of a group like that. Skype ID is bare498

This post was edited

Happy to join

This post was edited

I am ChrisL8mail on skype

This post was edited