Being the only shaved nudist

I remember back in the 1990s my gf and I were in Germany and went to a local lake in the summer and when we undressed we realized we were the only shaved nudist. We did catch a few stares and a few smiles and more than a few questions about being shaved. The funny thing was a few days later when we went back a few of the locals were now shaved

This topic was edited
RE:Being the only shaved nudist

So you were in the 90 the first nude influencers.... Well done LOL

This post was edited

I guess you could call us influencers, but probably more free-spirited exhibitionist's.

The best part was when we were sunbathing and my GF was lying on her back and her knees were bent with her feet flat on the ground and her legs were spread tanning her inner thighs and one lady came over and asked if she would mind closing her legs because her husband was looking at my GF's pussy, and my GF said "maybe if you spread your legs a little more often her wouldn't have to look at mine"

This post was edited

A good answer..... Kind nude regards :)

This post was edited

LOL I love the comeback! Great picture as well!

This post was edited

The thing was when we first heard about the lake and that you could go nude, it was the first time my GF had ever participated in social/public nudity. So before we went a few friends told us just go and have fun and act natural. Well my GF was not aware of the preceived nudist rules that "women should not expose their vagina" I mean MOST women had lots of pubic hair which hid most of the vagina, and also when laying face MOST had their legs close together. So when my GF was sunbathing and trying to erase thong tan lines she was displaying for all to see. In which she really DID NOT CARE who was looking

This post was edited

I well recall visiting Cap D'Agde (France) in the late 70's with my then GF (who then became my wife), where her and self were 2 of very few shaved nudists there. Over the years since, have noticed more and more naturists shave. Last visted Cap D'Adge July 2002 where most folks of all ages were shaved. A shift amongst society maybe? We know many NON naturists that also shave. Good for razor blade and depilation cream supplier sales I guess!

This post was edited

back in the mid 90's being a smoothie became popular at the camp i belonged to first the ladies of course they had little to shave than the guys followed most just the bush which to me doesn't look right if your hairy , i opted for a landing strip at first than the chest i have little back hair it went with the chest hair. nothing like a all over skin tan the ladies looked like bronze goddess and imo with dark skin or a tan dark skin the ladies are beautiful. not a lady but the well built smooth guy look great too and although i'm no model i finally decided to go totally smooth. i was planning to camp the weekend so the night before i shaved everything below my nose back than it was a razor nowdays i use a man groomer so much easier anyways i drove up got nude at my car as usual and headed to the common area - the pool and as i entered you would have thought a spotlight was shined on me yeah they're were other smooth guys just the pubes but i guess i created the path that day for us guys because i think i caught everyone attention . i got a lot of great comments that day and although shaving was a pain i kept it up the rest of the summer. now because of all the bodygroomers for men on the market it's easy to be a smoothie, today was my weekly shave took me about 10 minutes from chin to toes . i'll never go back to a hairy body.

This post was edited

I guess you could call us influencers, but probably more free-spirited exhibitionist's.The best part was when we were sunbathing and my GF was lying on her back and her knees were bent with her feet flat on the ground and her legs were spread tanning her inner thighs and one lady came over and asked if she would mind closing her legs because her husband was looking at my GF's pussy, and my GF said "maybe if you spread your legs a little more often her wouldn't have to look at mine"

What a great comeback, love it

This post was edited