Hotel Room Nudity

As I write this, I am nude in my hotel room. I travel quite a bit for business and always stay in a hotel. I always ask for a room on the highest floor so that I can be freely nude in my room without having to keep the shades/curtains closed. I typically do not request housekeeping: i.e. now that housekeeping does not necessarily occur on a daily basis - as it did prior to Covid. Nevertheless, if I am staying for several days and see that the rubbish is accumulating in my room, I will not hesitate to open my door wearing just thong underwear to 'take out the garbage.'

This topic was edited
RE:Hotel Room Nudity

I also enjoy hanging out nude whenever I'm in a hotel room. I am currently doing just that while I'm visiting different areas to look for new housing.

This post was edited

I don't answer the door in a thong but I am nude in my room

This post was edited

I am so the same!!! We should start an email or phone connection when we travel and are naked in a hotel room! Honestlyit is a time I enjoy but am so alone at the same time. How great to text, email, call when naked in a hotel room and talk to others that are the same!!!

My cell is 602-581-8974
Email is scottbrown010101@gmail.com

Stay naked my friends!

Scott

This post was edited

Sorry miss typed

602-571-8974

This post was edited

Sorry miss typed

602-571-8974

This post was edited

I am so the same!!! We should start an email or phone connection when we travel and are naked in a hotel room! Honestlyit is a time I enjoy but am so alone at the same time. How great to text, email, call when naked in a hotel room and talk to others that are the same!!!

My cell is 602-581-8974
Email is scottbrown010101@gmail.com

Stay naked my friends!

Scott

This post was edited

This is 100% me!
In my hotel room nude as I type this message.
I also like to be daring and walk hotel corridors nude in the early hours of the morning

This post was edited

I'm always nude when at hotel.

This post was edited