Couples in New England

We live in CT (Hartford area) and go to Sun Ridge in the summers on the weekend. Always looking for other nudist couples to socialize with during the off times. We would like to visit Solair this summer (2023). Hopefully the hot tub will get fixed this spring.
Ray & Monica

This topic was edited
RE:Couples in New England

We're members at Solair and absolutely love it! Hope to see you there this summer!

This post was edited

We go to Sun Ridge now and then, didn't get there this past summer only got to spend a day at Solair. Hope we can connect this coming summer

This post was edited

Cool

This post was edited

We have never been to Solair. Maybe this is the summer for us to try it.

This post was edited

We have been to both, but BV may be 40 times..

This post was edited

The hot was shut dow for a while because of Covid. Then again l for a couple of months for repairs. It has been fully operational for the last 10 months or so.

This post was edited

How is Sun Ridge? Im hoping to go with my wife this season. Is it nude mandatory or clothing optional? Good gender balance? Im looking for a local place for my wife to be comfortable. I want her first resort visit to go well. If you want to pm me thats fine too. Thanks

This post was edited

How is Sun Ridge? Im hoping to go with my wife this season. Is it nude mandatory or clothing optional? Good gender balance? Im looking for a local place for my wife to be comfortable. I want her first resort visit to go well. If you want to pm me thats fine too. Thanks

Sun Ridge is small, so if you want someplace where you can head out and explore you won't get much there. There is one loop around the back of the property that is somewhat wooded. The majority of the guests will be around the pool and shaded hot tub during the day. There are social events by the pool on weekends. Someone may be handing out snacks (chicken wings, etc) or jello shots, and you will be invited to play water volleyball. We have never been overnight, so can't say what night events are like. It is C/O, although like most nudist resorts you do have to be nude in and around the pool.

In the same general area are Solair (much bigger and has both a pool and a large beach) and Dyer Woods (no pool, just a swimming pond). Sun Ridge was founded by members of Dyer Woods that didn't like the direction that club was taking, so odds are you will find those two resorts very different. Solair is a co-op owned by the members, so it is a little less expensive (and has a wider selection) for cabin rentals. We are now members at Solair, since we found the bigger grounds to be more to our (and our dogs) liking, but we had fun when we went to Sun Ridge.

This post was edited

Thank you very much for the info. I appreciate the insight.

This post was edited