Vacation

On a 23 day clothed vacation with my wife. Brought one large suitcase, 2 medium suitcases and a a large duffel bag of clothes. Still had to do 3 loads of laundry. Cant help thinking how much easier it would be to go to a clothing optional resort with a few items for going off site and cool mornings. Or in the extreme, doing what some people have done and walk in nude, carrying only car keys, medicine, and toiletries.

This topic was edited
RE:Vacation

On a 23 day clothed vacation with my wife. Brought one large suitcase, 2 medium suitcases and a a large duffel bag of clothes. Still had to do 3 loads of laundry. Cant help thinking how much easier it would be to go to a clothing optional resort with a few items for going off site and cool mornings. Or in the extreme, doing what some people have done and walk in nude, carrying only car keys, medicine, and toiletries.

To give you an idea of how light you can travel, the longest we have done is one week at Club Orient. I brought two changes of clothes and did use them to head out to Maho Beach one day and Grand Case another. We have done a 12 night nude cruise with 2 nights at Cypress Cove at each end for a total of 16 nights. I took three changes of clothes for that trip, but we also did laundry at the 1/2 way point of the cruise. We literally threw every piece of clothing we had with us into the laundry on a sea day and stayed nude all day. We would have spent the day nude anyway, but it was funny to throw everything into the washing machine and walk away it felt like a Benny Hill skit.

This post was edited