RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

One of the things I would like to try nude is parasailing. That parachute type of rig with the harness you get strapped into and reeled out from a moving motorboat at speed. They tow you around and then winch you back down to the boat. Being a couple hundred feet above the water with nothing to hide behind except air. Feeling the wind flowing all around the body and taking in the sites while up there.

This post was edited

We did everything except number 3 and 4

This post was edited

I want to:

- Visit Cap d'Agde

- Participate in one of Gypsy Taub's nude protest parade in San Francisco

- Play in a nudist D&D group

- Raise kids in a nudist lifestyle so they can grow up with positive body confidence

This post was edited

From what I have read and heard, full nudity is rare in Italy and Greece, but being minimally clothed at the beach is common.

There is an entire website devoted to nude beaches in Greece (cap'n barefoot). We can confirm that Elia Beach in Mykonos definitely has a nude section, and Faliraki, Rhodes has a dedicated nude beach.

This post was edited

I think the main thing left is a nude hike, and the Zipolite festival.

Nude hiking is the best. Like you I am in a colder climate but I get out several times for all-day hikes in summer. Highly recommended.

This post was edited

I've done quite a bit in the almost 15 years I've been a nudist. Been to nude beaches (both official ones and unofficial ones lol), done a naked bike ride, hiked naked, been to a couple Korean spas, etc. but I feel like there's still alot more I want to/should do.Off the top of my head I want to....1. Go to and stay a while at a clothing optional resort.2. Go naked camping with a group.3. Go on a naked cruise or sailing expedition.4. Travel to Greece, Spain, Italy and experience their nudist cultures.5. Host my own regular nudist event/social event at my home.6. Drive naked more often7. Have a yard that I can always be naked in outdoors when I want to.8. Pose nude for an art or science class / pose nude for an artistic photo shoot.From what I have read and heard, full nudity is rare in Italy and Greece, but being minimally clothed at the beach is common.

Really!?!? I find that very surprising!! I would think it would be more common as it is in other European countries from what I've heard. They don't have any nude beaches or any kind of nude culture??

This post was edited

I've done many things nude, but there are many I'd like to do. I've done the Spencer Tunick photoshoot, the WNBR, nude cruise, 5k races, swam in the oceans and pools, stayed at nude resorts and gone to many nude beaches. I must say that all of the above were wonderful. I would like to pose for an art class, visit nude beaches in Europe, go to spas in Germany. I would like to hike naked and spend time in my own backyard. That would require a major investment for privacy so the neighbors don't complain.

This post was edited

I've done quite a bit in the almost 15 years I've been a nudist. Been to nude beaches (both official ones and unofficial ones lol), done a naked bike ride, hiked naked, been to a couple Korean spas, etc. but I feel like there's still alot more I want to/should do.Off the top of my head I want to....1. Go to and stay a while at a clothing optional resort.2. Go naked camping with a group.3. Go on a naked cruise or sailing expedition.4. Travel to Greece, Spain, Italy and experience their nudist cultures.5. Host my own regular nudist event/social event at my home.6. Drive naked more often7. Have a yard that I can always be naked in outdoors when I want to.8. Pose nude for an art or science class / pose nude for an artistic photo shoot.From what I have read and heard, full nudity is rare in Italy and Greece, but being minimally clothed at the beach is common.Really!?!? I find that very surprising!! I would think it would be more common as it is in other European countries from what I've heard. They don't have any nude beaches or any kind of nude culture??

Italy has very few by European standards. Double checking, Greece has more than I thought. Topless women and very brief swimwear for men are widely accepted in both countries. Another odd thing about Italy, is despite the prevalence of brief swimwear for men in Italy, it is very rare for men to be shirtless or wear shorts away from the beach In Venice, it is even illegal for men to be shirtless unless they are on the beach.

This post was edited

Reading this thread makes me realize that I have checked quite a few things off the nude to-do list. Everything from mowing the lawn to climbing a 13,000-foot peak. Hiking that peak naked was a big check box. Because I live in an isolated area with no nudist culture nearby, that I have found most of my remaining to-dos are associated with being around other nudists - #1) lead some nude hikes, especially for younger first-timers; #2) finish my book, "So You Want to be a Nudist", which will require me to take off in the RV and get around to more nudist resorts; #3) spend three months roaming around Europe visiting nudist locations, that also feeds into #2; #4) I like the idea of a nudist sailboat cruise; and #5) associated with #4, more nude beach time.

@nkhiker - Which peak? I did Garner Peak in the Sangres because the trailhead is on the border with the OLT, so I figured it was "safest".... plus, the dozen times I've been on those 2 trails, I have never seen anyone else (or another car)

This post was edited

I've only been exploring public/social nudity for a few years. Been to a local nude resort for the day a few times, and hang out nude on our 2nd floor back deck most mornings. I've driven from Dallas to Houston, nude the majority of the way, with the top down.

Some things I'd like to do -
Vacation at a nude resort for several days
Nude figure model for a class
Nude 5K
WNBR - somewhere that you can be fully nude, which really isn't Houston
Nude hiking

This post was edited