RE:Smooth or Hairy?

Have to say I prefer the feel of my smoothness, always feels cleaner, softer (not always)! LOL, feels nice when showering etc.

This post was edited

I am very hairy, but I like to be smooth down below, I think it looks nicer and when it's really smooth say the first few days after shaving it has a special effect on things down there.

This post was edited

I have gone very hairy, used to be shaved all the time, but lockdown i let it grow and now enjoy the hairy look , the rustic look and feel about having a hairy bush. Will try to post a pic of it soon

This post was edited

If left as nature dictates I'm like a gorilla, which has always annoyed me. The move to trimming was slow. I started as I'm sure most have, with the groin area. not only did I like the look but I also liked the feel. Clean and tidy.

I now have groin, bum, back, chest and upper arms trimmed by Mar. Less itching and irritation, although I do find I sweat more in the creases in the groin and arm pits.

This post was edited

I've been getting even smoother recently as I've staterd shaving my whole body, love the look and feel of being smooth.

I think that more people are going smooth these days...

This post was edited

I'm usually pretty hairy but sometimes shave everywhere. It always seems like a bit too much work to continually stay smooth for me, though.

This post was edited

Just natural all over for me - let it grow

This post was edited