2016 Ride Stories

Post any information you want to share about your 2016 ride event... maybe you will encourage someone else to join a ride in the future :-)

This topic was edited
RE:2016 Ride Stories

Many rides will happen in the next few weeks, here in the U.S. ... and don't forget about the after-parties for participants :-)
Disappointed that no one wanted to talk about last year :-/ ... I hope someone will want to add a story about a 2017 ride, even if you were only watching. 8-}

This post was edited

Hi all, I rode my first WNBR last year in Montpelier VT, and I was hooked! The ride itself was cold, wet and only five of us rode (I believe the weather scared riders away). The support received from the people of Montpelier was great, and even though it was cold, the ride gave me such a wonderful feeling that I came home and became a WNBR editor, and essentially I am running the 2017 ride! The WNBR is a great activity to do nude as a beginner or an expert. If you are reading anything in this group, you owe t to yourself to join a WNBR near you!

This post was edited

Did my first ride in Manchester a few days ago, something I have wanted to try for a while now. When arriving at the departure point took a little while to feel comfortable enough to loose my clothes, but once I did felt really comfortable and looking forward to the ride ,will certainly be participating again in the future.

This post was edited

Hello,

World's first Nudist Destination Review Submission Contest is back with more fun in the 4th episode!

https://www.facebook.com/thenewdistcalendar/posts/pfbid02XK5E3gujwR5Mi8AQzvubKUjyopLzmQ8okcwNwRjSiS8DkKXDrwqPjeBZAXSEer2ql

Blog link - https://genderratioproject.blogspot.com/2022/08/user-review-submission-contest-4.html

It seems you had a good time at the WNBR event. Why don't you participate and send us a review?

Cheers!

This post was edited

. . . As I have said in other posts, if you ever have a chance to participate in a WNBR, do not hesitate, it is one of the most awesome experiences you will ever have.
I know it has been almost 6 years since that comment was posted, but it looks like LA knows how to put on a WNBR event. . . or at least, they did in 2016. . . Thanks TotaltanJim for that report. :-)

This post was edited