What's a good app to use for camming?

Hi all cammers out there! What, in your experience, is the best app or software to use for camming? I mean quality of use, encryption, general safety, etc. I really appreciate the advice. Thank you!
Jamie

This topic was edited
RE:What's a good app to use for camming?

Hi all cammers out there! What, in your experience, is the best app or software to use for camming? I mean quality of use, encryption, general safety, etc. I really appreciate the advice. Thank you!Jamie

I like to use Whereby.

This post was edited

Hi all cammers out there! What, in your experience, is the best app or software to use for camming? I mean quality of use, encryption, general safety, etc. I really appreciate the advice. Thank you!Jamie

I like to use Whereby.

This post was edited

I like to use Whereby.

This post was edited

whereby is much more secure than Skype

This post was edited

I like Whereby.com it is wonderful

This post was edited

Another vote for whereby from me too, find it's better than Skype, especially if more than one to one chat

This post was edited

Thank you all for your answers!

While I'm secure in my gender identity as a male (I like being a guy, plain as that) I have often been isolated from other men and have had many more women in my life than men and I would like to have other men recognize me as a man. That's one of the things that drew me to naturism, I want other men to witness me as a man, to see me naked and to tell me that they recognize me as I am.

I strongly prefer doing that in person but it seems difficult to find people in my local area. If there is a secure app for camming then that could work. I guess I will check out this app you have all recommended.

I don't have a regular schedule but if you want to cam naked then send me a message. I definitely want any other guy to also have his cam on and to also be naked. I'm not really fit, I have a dad bod, just so you know. I'm not comfortable showing my face in a video where my dick is hanging out so I would most likely wear a gaiter or something else that covered most my face. You're free to do the same. The important thing is that everything else is exposed and my brothers share themselves as I will share myself. If you message me please let me know what it is that you wish to see so that I understand in advance. We can hammer out details by messaging.

I hope that this post is appropriate for this thread - if it is not then please alert me right away, thank you!

Yours,
Jamie

This post was edited

It.ll be a pleasure to cam with you

This post was edited

If I understand it correctly, nothing can be recorded on Whereby without all involved being made aware that someone is trying to record it - is that true?

Can someone bring me up to speed on how secure Whereby really is? And is it secure using the free version rather than the pro version?

I appreciate whatever advice people have.

Oh, also, how does Telegram work out for all of you?

Thanks!

Jamie

This post was edited

I found this review on WhereBy. It's from 2020 so I would think it has not changed much since then.

https://freedom.press/training/blog/what-we-know-whereby/

This post was edited