A happy observation at my gym

Because I am often the only naked guy in the locker room, I was surprised after my workout last night. There were three other adult guys showering and returning to their lockers nude, that's very rare. Even more surprising was a dad with his two elementary school age kids. The boys were changing out of their swimsuits and I overheard one say "I should probably change in the bathroom {stall]" to which his dad replied that it was fine to dry off and change in the locker room. He explained to the boy that when he gets into sports he'll be showering with other boys and it's not a problem to be naked. He was verymatter-of-fact about it, it was so refreshing. Happy that some kids are growing up with a healthy attitude about their bodies.

This topic was edited
RE:A happy observation at my gym

Because I am often the only naked guy in the locker room, I was surprised after my workout last night. There were three other adult guys showering and returning to their lockers nude, that's very rare. Even more surprising was a dad with his two elementary school age kids. The boys were changing out of their swimsuits and I overheard one say "I should probably change in the bathroom {stall]" to which his dad replied that it was fine to dry off and change in the locker room. He explained to the boy that when he gets into sports he'll be showering with other boys and it's not a problem to be naked. He was verymatter-of-fact about it, it was so refreshing. Happy that some kids are growing up with a healthy attitude about their bodies.That was good for the dad to the young son that it anything to be nude in front of other males but good to be nude. I had a surprise the other day that there was a guy also that stripped naked and waked nude to the sauna and then sat in there nude. Both of us nude while a few others came in fully dress. We stayed nude. I showered and he came as I was drying with curtain open. He showered open shower. I spoke to him back in locker room about been nude. He stated he enjoyed been nude as he couldn't at home as wife wasn't please with him nude. Shame I replied.

This post was edited
RE:A happy observation at my gym

Thats great that a father can show his sons that it is ok to be nude among others especially other guys. Nothing wrong with that and should not have any shame as its natural to be nude among other guys.

This post was edited