Private or Hidden profiles

The amount of private profiles are increasing. I thought there was a rule about hiding. Why is there still a possibility to hide your profile. Especially the ones that are lurking in the chatroom looking at cams. If you hide your profile it should not be allowed to be in the chatroom and lurk at cams. Who does agree on that?

This topic was edited
RE:Private or Hidden profiles

I agree that everyone should not have a hidden profile and every member here should have a nude picture cause we are nudist's here

This post was edited

I'm not sure why you thought there was a rule against hidden profiles.

This post was edited

Why would the site allow people to hide their profile if they also had a rule against hidden profiles?

This post was edited

I'd go a step further and require verification/certification for all profiles. That would really cut down on the scammers , lurkers, and fakes.

This post was edited

I'd go a step further and require verification/certification for all profiles. That would really cut down on the scammers , lurkers, and fakes.

Yes that would be a big improvement

This post was edited

Most definitely I agree. If they are hidden, notify to complete profile or delete them from the app

This post was edited

Why would the site allow people to hide their profile if they also had a rule against hidden profiles?

My solution: If you make your profile private, the only profiles you can see are those already in your friends list. Want to live in your own private world, fine, but it's going to be real private.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

The amount of private profiles are increasing. I thought there was a rule about hiding. Why is there still a possibility to hide your profile. Especially the ones that are lurking in the chatroom looking at cams. If you hide your profile it should not be allowed to be in the chatroom and lurk at cams. Who does agree on that?

I frequent the chatroom and will look for folks geographically near me. I find it very disappointing when their profile is private.
Not sure what they are afraid of . No one is here under their real name , so the chances of being " found out" by a non nudist is pretty
rare. Strip down and open up and make new nude friends. Don't hide here please

This post was edited

When I on cam in chat room & see who is watching me I do quick profile checks... When I see 'private' profiles or profiles with basically zero info, I send them a simple 'hi how are you' PM. Some dont reply n keep watching...CREEPY.. or some quickly disappear n log out of chat room LOL.

This post was edited

the number of nudist who are terrified of someone finding out they enjoy being bare is ridiculouos. Overall my circle of friends and relatives are conservative in their lives and thoughts. Yet most all of them know I enjoy my nude time and are fine with it. Even joke with me about it
I might not go nude around. But they know i get nude whenever possible.
Nudist should stop acting like they will be ostrisized if someone knows.

This post was edited