RE:Disappointment

This is one of the reasons I spend more and more time in a smaller, more supervised group of real nudist. mewe.com/join/clothes_free_living

This post was edited

Hi California Coast. I just joined the group. I am also a happily married member of a Men's Ministry. I feel your pain. I joined this group specifically for discussion around Christianity and nudism, and not to be harassed.

I visited several nudist beaches in Spain and in the UK this summer with my wife. I tried to convince my wife that naturalism was "non-sexual", liberating, provided a sense of freedom, and put us all on the same playing field in God's natural bodies. I really enjoyed being on a nude beach with all different body types and ages, each beautiful in their own way, and each displaying elements of perfection and imperfection. Within minutes I felt comfortable and happy. My wife however was put off by a few very creepy trollers who continuously walked up and down the beach checking people out, staring, grinning etc (yuck.) That is not what we came for and it completely blew my premise that this was non sexual in my wife's mind. She would not get naked because of the perverts. One of whom (an older fully dressed woman) who was pretending to take selfies, but kept aiming her camera at different naturalist. One German naturalist called her on it. That got interesting.

It it those folks who take away from everything that I believe a Christian naturalist wants out of a site like this. I mentioned last night at our ministry that my neighbor and I got naked in his pool the other night and shared a bottle of wine together. No one understood it. They all see it as wandering into an area where temptation in present that could lead a Christian astray into infidelity if married etc. I would never hurt my wife like that.

Anyway, just a few thoughts. After last nights ministry, I thought of deleting my new account here for reasons that you brought up. I did go in
and remove my photo and personalized avatar which his a shame, but I got scared that this site was not what I thought tit would be. Instead I will keep it for thought provoking discussions like the one you posted. Thanks for keeping it interesting.

This post was edited

I agree there are so many creeps that claim to be nudists. Mostly men though I have run into one woman. I am a very Christian man who likes to be nude. I don't understand why people can't get that. Why troll a page where you don't fit in. When you go to a new place and all they do is stare or try to check you out I keep walking by over and over. That's disgusting!

I would like to get a group together in my area and have a place Outdoors where we can get together and discuss the Lord and read scripture. I'd like to talk about issues that any of us are having in life and need prayer for or the problems going on in the local area and even the world and pray on those subjects.

This post was edited

I agree!

This post was edited

I agree nudism is as GOD made us in his image and not about the sin. God saif it was good when he made man/woman nude. He seperated himself from man upon commision of sin until later when he sent his son to save is all. God wants to ne with us but not when we sin.

This post was edited

I agree nudism is as GOD made us in his image and not about the sin. God saif it was good when he made man/woman nude. He seperated himself from man upon commision of sin until later when he sent his son to save is all. God wants to ne with us but not when we sin.

This post was edited

Yes, I agree. I think the administrators should do a better job of eliminating that element. Some comments are very disgusting. My sisters was sexually abused the first 15 years of her life and one fellows on this site was wanting to have sex with her. I cannot tell you what that need for her emotionally.

This post was edited

That is terrible, to know that a woman was sexually abused. And then want to have sex with her. That is sad.
What she needs, on here, is true nudist friends that are encouraging and supportive. Not guys wanting to have sex with her.

This post was edited