Magic Circle Camping Trip

On Thursday, 2/23/23, we will be leading a small group of first-timers out to the Magic Circle for a weekend camping trip. Most of the group are members of the Southern California Naturist Association (SCNA) and the trip is also sponsored by the Naturist Society Foundation. Once we get set up, we'll be flying the Naturist Society flag on our 30' Thor Hurricane motorhome. Come on by and say hi, and we plan to visit the tent at some point to do the same!

This topic was edited
RE:Magic Circle Camping Trip

Thats awesome just hear about that place recently.

This post was edited

Unfortunately we decided to cancel our trip for this weekend. None of the group wanted to drive our motorhomes through the cold wind, rain, and snow that this historic Southern Californian storm dumped on us. We hope to get out for the first weekend in April.

This post was edited

That freak weather certainly messed lots of plans

This post was edited

I have done that route during a storm, it is not a good thing to do in a car but in a motorhome that would be downright scary in the wind we have had in So Cal!

This post was edited

Keep us posted on when the group will go to the Magic Circle area

This post was edited

Yes, please do. I have a few weekends open over the next couple of months.

This post was edited

A TNSF CAMPOUT II. The last trip was cancelled due to weather so we're going to try again. Join Cynthia of the TNSF Board and Rolf Holbach of SCNA for a camping adventure in Arizona at the Magic Circle. E-mail Scna@socalnaturist.org or call 1-818-225-2273
Magic Circle Campground

March 30,31, April 1,2

This post was edited

I don't know if I'll be able to make that one. But thanks for putting me in the loop.

This post was edited

I might be able to make this! If so it will be my first time experiencing social nudism.

This post was edited