RE:Most daring?

Over the years, I guess I have done a number of things that might be considered daring! When I was just out of high school in a small rural community, a friend and I would do some things after our work shift at the local restaurant. The town had a man-made lake with streets and houses around it, so a couple times we went there after work and did some skinny dipping. In the lake area park, there was a tennis court. Instead of skinny dipping, one night we played strip tennis. Every point lost cost an article of clothing. He ended up winning as I ended up nude at the public court. Shortly after losing my last article of clothing, a police officer stopped to see why there was activity at a park after hours. Fortunately, the officer only needed to tell my friend we should leave the parkI dont think he saw I was nude!

Was it a close match so your friend was wearing very little when the policeman arrived, or did you lose badly and he was close to fully dressed?

This post was edited

Many years ago I was in my mid twenties. I drove my car nude to an area a little over a mile from where I lived. It was late at night and I parked at the end of a dead end street. There were several sandy paths to follow and most led to a shallow pond. I could go skinny dipping and air dry walking back to my car. But one night so it seems, thieves stole my battery and I couldnt drive home. So I was left with no choice but to walk home Nude. It was about two miles but I did have to take a few well lit streets. So I gritted my teeth and walked home. Fortunately it was early in the morning and everyone was sleeping. I dont remember encountering any vehicles but it was quite daring to walk up the cul-de-sac to my home with no where to hide. I snuck into the house as everyone else was asleep and retrieved my clothes. I then had to go to an all night service station and buy a new battery and cables to start the other car. Then it was drive the broken in car home (as it was newer) then walk back to the older car and drive it home. It was a very exciting experience but somewhat dangerous being nude out in the neighborhood.

This post was edited

Yeah, we used to do crazier things in our 20s. Lol but what a great experience to do. Very exciting.

This post was edited

Then walk back to the older car and drive it home. It was a very exciting experience but somewhat dangerous being nude out in the neighborhood.

Did you walk back to the older car nude to drive it back home?

This post was edited

Just drove it home as Id had enough excitement for the night.

This post was edited

I thought I posted this story on this topic, but I guess not so here is my second post. A couple years ago during the Covid pandemic lock down everything was shut down. Gyms, restaurants, bars, the beach. Pretty much everything. There was a curfew in effect from 11pm to 5 am with a few exceptions including going to and from work and exercising. Since I always wake up stupid early and the gyms were all closed, I would ride my bike to Ft Lauderdale beach and back and use the bike rack and the wall as makeshift workout equipment. Since it was usually in the high 70's to low 80's in the morning I would ride wearing nothing but a speedo and sneakers. Part of my route took me down Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, usually pretty busy even at that early in the mornings but with all the bars shut down it was eerily desolate. There was always a cop in one of the parking lots along the way but since I was riding my bike nothing was said even though I was wearing just the speedo (I guess they are used to guys being dressed that way) One morning just as I was approaching Wilton Drive I heard sirens and saw lights as all the police cars were heading north on one of the intersections. I figure something big was going on since all the police in the area were heading that way.. I stopped for a minute and figured this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I took off my speedo, wrapped it around the handlebars and rode down Wilton Drive from just past City Hall to 5 points totally nude. I rode very slowly. I heard some one whistle from the balcony overlooking the street so I turned around and rode by again so he or she could get another look. Got another whistle but could not see where it was coming from. I turned south on Dixie highway passed a guy jogging that gave me a thumbs up and rode for about a half mile until I reached the bridge between Wilton Manors and Ft Lauderdale. Since I did not see any Ft Lauderdale cars heading north I figured I should not press my luck and put my speedo back on. I felt so overdressed in my speedo for the rest of the ride. I don't think I will ever get the opportunity to do that again. I wish I would have had my phone with me so I could have made a video

Keeping in shape for WNBRs while there were none available?

This post was edited

So far I have drive pants off for an hour on the highway and complete nude about 20 minute. it is thrilling and exciting at the same time.

This post was edited

You reach a point where it no longer feels like you're wearing nothing (naked feeling) but rather you feel like you are wearing your skin.
I have noticed that feeling regularly while doing naked things in public - especially naked cycle rides.

This post was edited

Funny...after being naked for an extended period of time, cloths feel very weird again. It feels really strange.

This post was edited

Funny...after being naked for an extended period of time, cloths feel very weird again. It feels really strange.

What is the longest time you have been continuously nude?
My longest time being completely nude is only 2 days and 3 nights, probably not enough to feel uncomfortable when I dressed. However, I can somewhat understand the feeling. When I go several days without a shirt or weeks wearing shorts, the first time I put on a shirt or long pants, it just doesn't feel comfortable.

This post was edited