RE:Naked drive

I recently reported a naked driving experience but dont see it here. My wife and I were in Buffalo NY and heading home its a long fairly quiet trip on rural highways. I had told her i like to drive nude on these quiet trips and she said thats fine get naked if you'd like. Normally I drive a jeep suv so im a little higher than most cars but we were traveling in her minicooper which is VERY LOW! Anyway i pulled off at the next exit and stripped off, got back in and continued the drive we stopped at a rest area for her and I pulled on some shorts got out and pulled on a t shirt, a few people looked but no one said anything we got back in car I stripped and we continued our trip, its a long drive about 7 hours, buffalo to westchester co. it was getting dark and she wanted to drive so we stopped at a rest area which was fairly empty , i didnt see anyone so we just got out and switched seats. She drove for a while , and stopped for gas she pumped . Pulled away from pumps and switched seats again and I finished the drive home nude pulled into our drive, it was late so I just got out grabbed the bags and walked into house. It was so much fun do wish she had been nude with me but perhaps on the next trip .
At least your wife is OK with you driving nude. Mine is not.

This post was edited

I recently reported a naked driving experience but dont see it here. My wife and I were in Buffalo NY and heading home its a long fairly quiet trip on rural highways. I had told her i like to drive nude on these quiet trips and she said thats fine get naked if you'd like. Normally I drive a jeep suv so im a little higher than most cars but we were traveling in her minicooper which is VERY LOW! Anyway i pulled off at the next exit and stripped off, got back in and continued the drive we stopped at a rest area for her and I pulled on some shorts got out and pulled on a t shirt, a few people looked but no one said anything we got back in car I stripped and we continued our trip, its a long drive about 7 hours, buffalo to westchester co. it was getting dark and she wanted to drive so we stopped at a rest area which was fairly empty , i didnt see anyone so we just got out and switched seats. She drove for a while , and stopped for gas she pumped . Pulled away from pumps and switched seats again and I finished the drive home nude pulled into our drive, it was late so I just got out grabbed the bags and walked into house. It was so much fun do wish she had been nude with me but perhaps on the next trip .

If you have any Wrangler, you could take off the roof and doors for the ultimate nude driving experience!

This post was edited

I have a Wrangler, drove nude with the top off, but would have to be brave with no doors...lol

This post was edited

I have a Wrangler, drove nude with the top off, but would have to be brave with no doors...lol

People on this site have done it,mostly in remote locations.

This post was edited

Driving nude is so relaxing. I just love it. Planning another trip across country this summer and will be nude behind the wheel all the way. I highly recommend the experience especially if it's driving outside of the city on open highway.

This post was edited

Driving nude is so relaxing. I just love it. Planning another trip across country this summer and will be nude behind the wheel all the way. I highly recommend the experience especially if it's driving outside of the city on open highway.

Where are you going?

This post was edited

If you don't drive nude you are missing out on some great times. Not only is it fun but relaxing and so refreshing.

This post was edited

I love driving nude!

This post was edited

Just started driving naked a few weeks ago. So far, three or four times. Any trip of 20 minutes or more. Been on the highway and on the streets. No one seems to notice, just fine with me. Doing it for the challenge and for myself. Don't like clothes that much. Prefer the freedom. Sun coming through the windshield/windows feels great. Try it, you might like. Just don't break any driving laws. Keep something to cover up with nearby, just in case. Art

This post was edited

Driving naked is the best!

This post was edited