urolift

Yesterday the urologist suggested that I might be a candidate for the urolift. A friend said he had seen in mentioned in one of the groups here on TN. I'm hoping that a few more of you can share your experience with this procedure to help me decide if I should have it done.
When I checked out this group there was a lot more comments about prostate milking than urolift, that has me intrigued, and would like to hear more about it- tips, suggestions, with a partner, solo, finger or instruments. Any and all advice welcome
thanks

This topic was edited
RE:urolift

Hi KryoKarl, I had the Urolift procedure done about 3 months ago and have been fairly happy with the results. My Urologist tells me to be patient and things should continue to get better over the next several months. Would I do it again? I think so. At least I'm sleeping better at night and not running to the bathroom quite as much as before. Results seem to be a little irregular in that I might have several good nights in a row and then all of a sudden I'm up about every hour during the night. Some days I can hold it and then the next one not so much. The Dr tells me that as the bladder adjust things will improve.
In the group " Doctor, I am fully naked " I describe, from my experience, just how the procedure goes. Pain, a little, discomfort, some, bad no.
If you want to discuss it more just reach out and I would be happy to answer any questions.

This post was edited

I had my Urolift done last August (2022) and I am well pleased with it. It does take a little while for everything to get regulated, so have a little patience.

This post was edited

thanks! I'll check out your post in the group you mentioned. Appreciate the feedback
K

This post was edited

thanks, so much info out there, hard to know what's marketing, and what's actual people and their experiences

This post was edited