Playalinda Saturday 3/25

Looks like the weather forecast looks good for Saturday, but then it is early and Sunny mid 80's may turn into rainy and mid 60's by then. BUT, If it turns out nice, I will go. Probably get there around 9:30-10:00

This topic was edited
RE:Playalinda Saturday 3/25

You might want to go earlier to get parking spot. Just saying . . . . .

This post was edited

The forecast for Saturday still looks good, but it will not start warming up until at least 9:00 Since I have a strict policy of never wearing clothes on a clothing optional beach, I would like it to be at least 70 degrees when I get there

This post was edited

The forecast for Saturday still looks good, but it will not start warming up until at least 9:00 Since I have a strict policy of never wearing clothes on a clothing optional beach, I would like it to be at least 70 degrees when I get there

Never been to Playalinda. Is it set up so that you can leave your clothes in the car and walk to the beach nude?
Gunnison is not, since the main road through the park is between the parking lot and the beach.

This post was edited

I have started a policy of driving to the nude beach wearing only a tan through swim brief. I do have flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt in the car in case I make a restroom or snack break along the way. When I get to the beach, I put on the flip flops and leave the shorts and t-shirt in the car. The swim brief comes off as soon as I enter the clothing optional area and stays on until I leave it.
Working on being bold enough to drive nude and only use the swim brief for the walk between the parking lot and the beach.

This post was edited

Unwritten rule (as far as I know) is no nudity in the parking lot or crossover. Have a great day!

This post was edited

Unwritten rule (as far as I know) is no nudity in the parking lot or crossover. Have a great day!
I think it is more than an unwritten rule, but I don't think it is enforced much. I usually wear a pair of nylon running shorts or a speedo and take it off before I get to the sand. I have seen people nude in the parking lot and have done so myself when I got there really early and no one else was there.

This post was edited

I don't think it is enforced much.
I'm pretty sure I've seen it written somewhere. But it seems to be one of those rules that's enforced only when someone complains or when a Ranger happens to be there to see it. Sort of like a tree falling in the woods. It makes no sound unless there's someone there to hear it.

This post was edited

Unwritten rule (as far as I know) is no nudity in the parking lot or crossover. Have a great day!I think it is more than an unwritten rule, but I don't think it is enforced much. I usually wear a pair of nylon running shorts or a speedo and take it off before I get to the sand. I have seen people nude in the parking lot and have done so myself when I got there really early and no one else was there.

I have seen people dressing, undressing in the parking lot at Gunnison also. I believe that the issue would be if someone tried to cross the main park road between the parking lot and beach nude, rather than being nude in the parking lot. I have seen people wrap at towel around their waist when leaving the beach or remove one when arriving, with no clothing undernearth, so I guess as long as you are covered when crossing the road, you don't have to be wearing clothes.

This post was edited

I probably will get there around 9:30 or so. Going to buy a lifetime senior pass at the gate. I will have my Please take pictures of me nude signs posted.

This post was edited

I guess your policy of never wearing clothes on a clothing optional beach is a subset of your rule of never wearing more clothing than anyone else in the area.

Do you have any other interesting policies about not wearing clothes?

Someone on another board posted and interesting one.

When he and his male partner retired, they got rid of most of their clothing, moved what little they kept to a few shelves in the laundry room which had access to the garage and outside.

They took out their closets and gave away their dressers and made rule that no clothing would be worn or stored anywhere in the house except the laundry room!

This post was edited