Social nudity on Wirral

A number of TN members who live in or close to the Merseyside area meet at my home in Wallasey on some Saturday evenings to enjoy social nudity. There were 7 of us last Saturday. Other TN members have told me that they would like to participate but are not available on Saturday evenings. I would be happy to host a similar event on a different evening of the week or a coffee morning or afternoon tea. Please reply to this message if you would be interested in any of those options and I will arrange something if there is sufficient support. My username is colin23.

This topic was edited
RE:Social nudity on Wirral

Thanks Colin - looking forward to meeting very soon.

This post was edited

Colin, I would be interested also.

This post was edited

Hi Colin. A daytime meet during the week would be great.

This post was edited

Hi Colin, I'm a member of Liverpool Sun & Air and on Saturday 15th April we are hosting a male naturist evening for members of the Merseyside and Cheshire male meetup group.
We have spaces available for the games night, with use of the sauna and hot tub together with table tennis, darts, table football, dominoes board games etc etc in the club house. It's from 7pm - 11pm. Supper is provided and the cost is ten pounds per person.
If you would like to attend will you please let me know and I can add you to the guest list. Deadline is 13th April for names
David....aka Sunflyer

This post was edited

Thanks very much for the information. My difficulty is that I no longer drive. Is it realistic to get to Lpool Sun & Air by public transport from Wallasey? Or do you know of anyone coming from near me who might offer me a lift? Colin

This post was edited

Hi Colin, nearest train station is Whiston, about 20minute walk from there or number 7 bus from Liverpool stops at end of road...5 minute walk from there. Hope this helps.
Don't have addresses for other guests that could be close by. ...sorry.
David

This post was edited

Hi Colin, nearest train station is Whiston, about 20minute walk from there or number 7 bus from Liverpool stops at end of road...5 minute walk from there. Hope this helps.
Don't have addresses for other guests that could be close by. ...sorry.
David

This post was edited

Great, just let me know if you can make it by 13th April as need to sort the catering...thanks D

This post was edited

Hi Colin
Id be up for that, work commitments allowing!

This post was edited

That's good....if your work allows and you can make it please let me know by 13th April to allow for catering numbers. Look forward to maybe seeing you there. D

This post was edited