The happiest or saddest moment: undressing and dressing

When you can get naked without constraint once you get home, its wonderful, but there will come a time when in the same place you will have to dress to get out because civilization prevents you from being naked like a worm out.
It will be the same on a naturist beach where you will remove the jersey with pleasure and where you will have to put it back to leave. For those who are more open to naturism, the time to undress in a naked hike is always delicious and the time to dress up, always a little sad

This topic was edited
RE:The happiest or saddest moment: undressing and dressing

Ohh so true !
East of Phoenix is a nude hiking area. I would get naked after buying the water for day. Driving out I was so happy. Then having the whole day free. Then driving back home naked.

That was always the sad part having to put my shorts on, just to walk 20 feet to the front door.

I mean I took them off as soon as I got into the house. But it was only 20 feet ! !

This post was edited

Thats the shits! In Hawaii we could drive home from the Nudist Park but when we arrived home our carport was in full view. So we seldom did. But here in Las Vegas I have an inclosed garage. I remotely open the door and drive in and close the door. All naked time.

This post was edited

Thats the shits! In Hawaii we could drive home from the Nudist Park but when we arrived home our carport was in full view. So we seldom did. But here in Las Vegas I have an inclosed garage. I remotely open the door and drive in and close the door. All naked time.

This post was edited

years ago at the nudist camp i was a member of i would get there early many days during the weekday after working nights and chill by the pool napping , sunning , tanning and swimming usually staying till around 5 pm than going down to my van dressing and sadly heading home . one afternoon i got to the van opened the back put my bag and cooler in the back and when i reach for my clothes i changed my mind grabbed my keys and drove out the gate nude . it was a 60 mile drive by way of the highway or backroad either way about same but i decided to go the back way that took me though three little towns luckily i was running late and it was getting dusk but the first drive nude was a thrill after passing the towns i would roll the windows down and enjoy the breeze. the first town i went through a police car pulled up behind at the traffic light i almost freaked my clothes and wallet were in the back of the van i didn't even have a towel but luckily he turned off and when i got home i just got out like nornmal got my stuff from the van and went inside nude not sure if neighbors saw or not and didn't care. the camp i visit now is much closer no van a car but i do drive nude home a lot but do have shorts up front but the first drive nude you don't forget.

This post was edited

Ian a care giver for my wife. No pity necessary.
So when I get free time in the moutains by my house .
There is a horse camp area, so I go to see if any horse campers are there.now the horse trails would never have hikers in them.all the hiking trails are clearly markers s that is were the hikers go.so when I see there are no horse campers that day means I will not encounter any hikers
So far that has been wonderful.beautiful muutain trails by my self,but being a nudist I hope to encounter some one on the trail.that is the thrill.so far my nature walks are wonderful,but wouldnt it be great to at least to see someone ekes that did not mind ,or great that they think it is cool.keep hiking in the nude with nature and the nature will find you.

This post was edited

Worst time was at Primary school when being naked in front of the other boys changing for swimming and they were making fun of my penis because I was cut and they were all uncut.

Best time was my first visit to a naturist beach, felt so free and natural

This post was edited

Worst time was at Primary school when being naked in front of the other boys changing for swimming and they were making fun of my penis because I was cut and they were all uncut.Best time was my first visit to a naturist beach, felt so free and natural

I can totally understand that experience. Being the only cut kid in the class was awful and made swimming and sports a trial that I loathed.

Funny that it isn't an issue now!

This post was edited

Thats so sad . Im guessing the teacher didnt intervene and advise some boys/ men are cut for medical/ religious reasons

This post was edited

Happiest day for me was removing my T shirt and swim suit at a nude beach. Was an incredible experience. Toughest moment was changing and showering at the start of Jr. High PE. Add to that my embarrassment about wearing a jockstrap. Coach took me aside for some encouraging private words, After that I was good to be nude with the other guys.

This post was edited