Small condoms

How many of you wear small size condoms? I only discovered them about 5 years ago, didn't realise most brands did a smaller version, durex called theirs close fit. I often used to find regular ones ride up my shaft a bit and I'm some cases almost come off. And they are unnecessarily long.

Durex have changed their packaging across their range now so all their condoms display clearly 'close fit' 'regular fit' or 'wide fit ' with a little graphic of concentric circles to make it clear. In boots the other day the shelf was even labelled so all the smaller ones were together. I'm cool with that as anything that makes it easier to find what I want is fine by me and I got over the embarrassment of buying condoms about 20 years ago, even if these ones basically say 'im small'.

It's good that at least one main brand seem to be making a thing of size as a practical issue rather than hiding it and making it easy for guys to choose. And if you are embarrassed about walking around the shop with small condoms I'm your basket you can always get them online....

This topic was edited
RE:Small condoms

I've never understood why they make them so long. Even the close fit ones are only a little shorter.

This post was edited

Did not know they made a smaller fit condom Im going to have to check that brand out thanks for the input

This post was edited

Other brands do sized condoms but this is the first time I've seen them laird out on a pharmacy shelf like that. A company called mysize do lots of sizes, several smaller than the durex close fit.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing Jamesii.

I hate condoms because they never stayed on to the point I would never use them. Fortunately, no one got pregnant! I'll have to try the close fit ones and see if they hold tight.

I can understand any embarassment you may have had 20 years ago buying small condoms, but that's the upside of self-checkouts are prevalent throughout the world. You don't have the possibility of dealing with an intrusive store clerk. It's like something out of a comedy. The clerk is scanning all the items, the small condoms won't scan properly, and the clerk announces over the public address, "I need a price check on the Durex condoms, sized SMALL. That's the little ones." Then the awkwardness while the clerk waits for a response and all the shoppers are staring at the customer and whispering.

Even if it was not such a comical situation, I just soon not have a stranger having knowledge of my intimate body parts, sex habits, etc.

This post was edited

Whatever you do, don't try to make small talk and ask the checkout girl if she's got any plans for later while waiting for the price-check result!

This post was edited

Once when I was a teacher, I went into a pharmacy to buy condoms and saw one of my students was the cashier.
I left and went to another store.

This post was edited

18 year old me would never have walked up to a cashier with a box of small size condoms. 40 year old me doesn't care lol.

Won't need condoms soon as I'm having the snip lol...

This post was edited

Haha, I was on the other end of that type of story. A drugstore cashier at the end of high school as a second part-time job, and the scuzzy old bus driver who was always talking about his conquests came in to buy some condoms. That box was the entire purchase. He knew we knew each other but didn't acknowledge this. Hah, I do remember asking (quite seriously) "Do you want a bag?"....it was just a small box of condoms. He was irritated and said, "yes!" The guy is probably long dead by now as this was 30+ years ago, and the syphillis probably took its toll. Man, I should have called the manager for a price check even if it was individually priced. Funny how now, few people would be embarassed, but then again, you can go through self checkout at most condom selling places.

This post was edited