Underwear ad

Saw an ad for large pouch bamboo underwear.
It mentioned comfort and freedom.
All I could think of is if you want comfort and freedom, save money and don't wear underwear.

This topic was edited
RE:Underwear ad

My thoughts exactly although I do have a couple pair of loose fitting boxers in case we have company visit for the night

This post was edited

My thoughts exactly although I do have a couple pair of loose fitting boxers in case we have company visit for the night

I wear loose gym shorts in this situation so I don't have to keep underwear that I would rarely use.

This post was edited

I wear underwear that separates your balls from cock. They feel good when freeballing isnt and option.I have recently found that same type of construction and agree.

This post was edited

Congratulations to you. Freedom for the boys ! Let them swing !

Next question is what are you going to do with all those pairs of underwear that you got for Christmas now. lol They start looking like a full useless thing in the dresser drawer. lol

Donate them ? Rags ? Or yard sale items ? Fun telling people you dont need them anymore because you learned to freeballing is way better.

This post was edited

Congratulations to you. Freedom for the boys ! Let them swing !Next question is what are you going to do with all those pairs of underwear that you got for Christmas now. lol They start looking like a full useless thing in the dresser drawer. lolDonate them ? Rags ? Or yard sale items ? Fun telling people you dont need them anymore because you learned to freeballing is way better.

Can't donate them unless they are still in the package.
If you go the rags route, cut off the waistbands so you can't change your mind and wear them.

This post was edited

That is one disturbing photo... lol

And text.

This post was edited