Diving nude

Almost daily I can't wait to get nude for the ride home. When I leave the gate at work my dress comes over my head, thrown to the back seat and I drive home in just my heels. It's great to be able to make the 20 minute ride naked. Most of my route in Interstate then into the countryside and then home. Also last summer we were able to enjoy a friend's pool during the hot summer. He lives about 5 miles away from us through the country. Most trips to his house were done nude when I drove over. I would not take clothes, drive over and enjoy his pool nude. I can't wait for pool weather to get here soon.

This topic was edited
RE:Diving nude

I like to drive dude a lot too

This post was edited

Bold!

If I'm driving nude, the footwear is also coming off, though. :-)

This post was edited

Bold!If I'm driving nude, the footwear is also coming off, though. :-)

I don't drive nude, but often drive barefoot and shirtless!

This post was edited

Bold!If I'm driving nude, the footwear is also coming off, though. :-)

Too hard to get the heels off, when I go for pool time I do not take any shoes with me.

This post was edited

Driving nude is fun, isn't it? Not so fun to having to stop for gas though. :(

This post was edited

Driving nude is fun, isn't it? Not so fun to having to stop for gas though. :(
That is the best part when driving nude late at night.

This post was edited

Almost no pay-at-the-pump in Australia as they like to sell you snacks and groceries inside the store. Plenty of security cameras, also.

This post was edited

Almost no pay-at-the-pump in Australia as they like to sell you snacks and groceries inside the store. Plenty of security cameras, also.Nobody looks at security cameras unless there is some sort of incident when they will review the recording.

This post was edited

Maybe, but I wouldn't risk it, locally.

This post was edited

You said it best; there is no better feeling than ripping the cloth off to drive. My drives are often all-day events traveling around 400 miles through three major cities, mainly highway driving. I try to challenge myself to be barefoot and have the shorts and shirt hidden out of view; it seems to be a bit more exhilarating, knowing I can't grab them and would have to stop to do so. I like to be bare when I leave the shop and don't dress until I pull into my next stop; whether I dress outside the vehicle or inside depends upon the surroundings, most times in the city people are so busy and preoccupied with their phones, they never look up, same thing while stopped at a traffic light. Next time you are stopped at one, take a second to look around and see what they are doing; I wager 9 of 10 are on their phones, oblivious to you.
Fueling is always a challenge. I always try to find a station's furthest pump island and use the outside lane. I have had success with this technique for years. Leave the driver's door open, which usually blocks the view from inside the store. Being male and appearing shirtless usually does not draw a crowd; a female would likely have more difficulty standing outside her vehicle fueling naked and welcomed doing so, at least by me!
If I pull in to fuel and am uncomfortable with the environment, I will pull the shorts on to do so and usually remove them standing beside the vehicle as I prepare to leave.
Happy driving!

This post was edited