everyone/anyone is welcomed to join

we also will host nude walks and other nude events check for schedule....

This topic was edited
RE:everyone/anyone is welcomed to join

I see this is an old post, curious if this is still an ongoing offer up in your area?

This post was edited

My interests include nude walks and, when it's hot enough, skinny dipping. Next planned outing for me (unorganized so far) is Memorial Day in southern Vermont.

This post was edited

I would like to join your group. I live in Boston and go to the Vineyard, the Ledges , Rock River in the summer but I am looking for something to do during our long winters

This post was edited

I would like to join your group. We live in NH but are looking for a place nearby that we can visit with others. To be able to chat and enjoy the sunshine. Love to work on our tans. If you are up to having us join and would like to chat drop us a message.

This post was edited

Would love to join this group . live in Albany NH love to do nude hiking with a group and would love to meet other nudists in the area. Be happy to help get set up for the summer if you need some help.

This post was edited

W... in Albany NH love to do nude hiking with a group and would love to meet other nudists in the area.

Southern NH (Milford) here. I get up your way on occasion and enjoy hiking in the Whites. However, I find that Vermont is much more nudist-friendly and less crowded. Eager to get back out in warmer weather where clothes are truly optional.

This post was edited