who else ??

as a kid had to shower after gym at school , so saw all my mates naked and all saw me then joined the navy and again gang showers in boot camp and living on a sub u shower and 20 guys all waiting for their turn so no privacy then gym locker room always showered there never closed the Curtin in fact a group of us would chat while showering so i am so used to being seen naked while showering and never had any problems.
naked hugs everyone stay naked and dont be shy having pictures in your profiles

This topic was edited
RE:who else ??

I learned about gang showers and changing clothes in a locker room when I started 7th grade gym class. It was a new experience being naked with other boys and was somewhat hesitant at first but so I just followed what the other boys did. I became comfortable and didnt mind being naked in the locker room and in the gang showers during the 6 years that I at school. Some of the boys enjoyed some horseplay by running into the showers and sliding across the floor on their butt for everyone to see. It was much later in life when I returned to a locker room on a cruise ship and experienced being naked in the steam room. It brought back many memories of when I was in school and was not hesitate in being naked again with the guys in the steam room and sauna. This opened the door to becoming interested in the nudist lifestyle and when I started laying naked in the backyard. And later going to a clothing optional hot spring. Loved it so much that continued looking for new places to be naked.

This post was edited

At high school we had to shower after every PE lesson. I hated it as I was the shortest kid and hated sports. One of the teachers woudl always shower with us even though they had their own shower room. He was tall, tanned and lean muscular build with everything in proportion. I think he was my first man crush. He definitely wasnt shy in the open showers.

This post was edited

Yes that was how it was backing the day with me also. All the way until my first assignment in The Air Force. After basic when I got to my assignment we had a bathroom in-between or dorm rooms each of the rooms had 2 men in them. So 4 guys used 1 bathroom. I was fortunate to end up with a roommate and the 2 guys that shared the bathroom with we all slept naked and it wasn't uncomfortable to see or be seen going to the bathroom or shower..
Now when we went on temporary duties we would get sent to bases that still had the gang showers in the dorms.
I liked going to the beach which all of them was topless and then several nude beaches. Wow I was on cloud number 9 the first time I went to one I was hooked. I ended up making friends with anither enlisted guy that had his jeep that he never put the top on and we had several nude beach bound excursions to the beach we had several outings there ended up being a group of 5 of us that would hang out and do nude activities. Camping , swimming , and playing hide and seek in a castle that was just there and no longer in use. Now that was fun. The entire time I didn't care if people took pics which I know there was a lot taken but never got developed. It was a turn on to me when people wanted to click a pic . But yes you are not the only one that started in the 7th grade.
Definitely the best days if my life

This post was edited

Another guy here who grew up when we all of showered together in one big room after gym class with all the other guys in our class starting in the 7th grade until we graduated.. Sure there were times, at first, when guys might be self conscious. Going into 7th grade, most guys were only 12 or 13 at the time. Some guys deveoped later than others, some had little body hair, some were skinny or overweight. None of that mattered from the teacher's perspective. He would stand by the shower room entrance to make sure everyone went in and soaped up. There were probably 25 shower heads on the walls - all open. Back then there were no dividers of any sort.

Then in college we had one bathroom on the hall for all the guys to use. 16 guys and one 2 man shower. So, it was pretty easy to get comfortable being naked around everyone else. Most guys while in the bathroom would shave, use the urinal, brush their teeth, blow dry their hair, etc. all while naked. In fact two of the guys in one room just hung out naked constantly whether in their room, in the hall, visiting in someone else's room etc. It did not matter. Everyone became comfortable with it so it was not a big deal.

My college room mate who was from NY once told me about how all the boys from 7th thru 12 th grade at his school had swim classes once a week and all the guys were required to swim nude. I asked him if his parents knew. He said yes, but since it was the standard protocol, no one ever said anything about it. While a lot of young guys in today's world would think that is crazy, back then it was just normal and no one associated any other motive to it than - you are growing up and it is just part of becoming a man. Ahhh to go back to those days!

This post was edited