Let's do a movie night!

Hi True Nudists! Now that Austin Gay Nudists (AGN) have gone kaput, I would like to organize a semi-regular movie night. I live South of Austin, so if you're willing to travel a bit South of the city, let's do this! I have a great home theater along with an extensive movie library. We can put the movie selection up to a group vote, order some food and enjoy a night sans clothing.

PS: This is not and will not turn into a sex party. It's just nudists enjoying a movie together. I hate to have to put that out there, but.....it has to be said.

This topic was edited
RE:Let's do a movie night!

I'm down

This post was edited

I'm down

Thank you for the interest! Anyone else?

This post was edited

Interested! When?

Thanks for the reply! Still hoping we get a bit more interest. And I may actually postpone this until the Spring when it's warmer.

This post was edited

I'm SUPER GLAD you put that out there - for the record, AGN died because of lack of members willing to assume a leadership role. There was also too much influence by older members (who didn't do well when we started enforcing a "no sex" policy). It NEEDED to die and I would love to see some sort of replacement develop, but because there are so few venues available, it's going to be hard if the ONLY activities are restricted to nude events (friends events with some nude events may be the best solution).

Sorry...yes, I'm interested! haha
Greg

This post was edited

Is this still in the works? Just moved here and looking for nude friends

This post was edited

I am down as well

This post was edited

I am down as well

This post was edited