Doing home projects in the nude

How many of you do your home projects in the nude? I have done many different projects : from painting to building cabinets to replacing decking. I just installed a 4 zone mini-split ac in our cabin and did all the inside work in the nude. I've even worked on my cars nude but since I don't have a garage now I won't be doing that in our new location.

This topic was edited
RE:Doing home projects in the nude

I enjoy working nude around the house and garden, it's a great way to work. I installed our new kitchen and laundry naked. I do all our decorating in the nude. Painting outside is also done naked, I just have to be aware how high up a ladder I can go without being seen by neighbours. Gardening and other odd jobs outside are also done clothes free.

This post was edited

Every project I can do nude, is done nude, inside and outside. Inside, it's a given. I painted the entire interior of our house. Some rooms have been painted twice now. I removed all the interior doors, took them to the garage, opened the large garage door and painted them out there and was naked while doing so. I've built furniture, closet organizers, built storage cabinets in our closets, decorated, switched out all our incandescent pot lights to LED's. Repairs inside and out. It would be easier to list the stuff I've done where I had to be dressed! haha

Replaced a front fender on my wife's car, along with other engine components in the garage. Installed a new front and rear bumper on her car, replaced both stock bumpers on my new Jeep with steel bumpers and installed a winch and trail lights. Installed overhead rack storage in our garage, organizing racks on the walls of the garage. All done while completely naked and the door open. I park our cars on the driveway, up close to the door to provide me screening/privacy from the neighbors across the street and people passing by.

I must confess to one mishap, while naked, and working on a project. My wife has this little rocking chair she used to sit on and read her books. It needed to be stripped, sanded, stained and urethaned. While slapping on the paint stripper, I got a little carried away and splattered some on my pubic area, penis and scrotum. Didn't think about it until it began to burn! Good thing the cover on the hot tub was off and the water was cool. I'll be more careful when doing that again.

This post was edited

I do any project at in the nude. I have drywalled ,painted, laid flooring and carpet, I have roofed 2 houses in shingles and 1 metal. I have dug ditches, garden as well. I work on my vehicles nude if in a garage or I'm in the country and off the beaten path. Which brings me to an incident that happened to me when I was working on my car. I lived in town and had neighbors very close so I would be nude while working but I wouldn't open the garage door. I had a kicking stero system and would have it cranked up loud when working during day hours. Well it was a huge garage it held 4 cars. I had only one car then I let my best friend park one of his antique cars in the garage. He had a door opener and a key to my house. To check on his car and take it out for a drive whenever he wanted. He is not a nudist but was aware that I was his adult son also knew I was . So I'm under the hood I had one leg cocked up on the bumper and bent over under the hood fucking with my cart. Well my buddy and his son came by to take there car out for a drive. The garage door opened unbeknown to me, they saw the hood open but couldn't see me at the angle they was standing so they went into the house to let me know that they was getting there car. Well No Ron. So they assumed I was gone but still was gonna take there car . Wade opened the car door and I heard it because it was close I came out from under my hood yelling what the hell. There was 2 of my neighbors working out in there yard they could see right in the garage. My buddies busted out laughing as did his son. Then I spoke what the hell am I gonna have to do put a cock on the outside of door to let you know I'm in the garage. A lit of laughs over that accidental nude moment.

This post was edited

About 20 years ago, my dad, who was a snowbird, asked if I could finish the unfinished basement in his new build near Chicago. So, every night after work, I'd head to his house and work for several hours on studding out the walls, insulation, vapor barrier, electrical, etc. It was great, I had the place to myself all winter and did the buildout buck naked. Only downside was having drywall dust in places I had never had drywall dust before. Same for paint splatter. It was pretty amazing, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. And when he came back north in the Spring, he was super happy with the results. Win-win.

This post was edited

I do any project at in the nude. I have drywalled ,painted, laid flooring and carpet, I have roofed 2 houses in shingles and 1 metal. I have dug ditches, garden as well. I work on my vehicles nude if in a garage or I'm in the country and off the beaten path. Which brings me to an incident that happened to me when I was working on my car. I lived in town and had neighbors very close so I would be nude while working but I wouldn't open the garage door. I had a kicking stero system and would have it cranked up loud when working during day hours. Well it was a huge garage it held 4 cars. I had only one car then I let my best friend park one of his antique cars in the garage. He had a door opener and a key to my house. To check on his car and take it out for a drive whenever he wanted. He is not a nudist but was aware that I was his adult son also knew I was . So I'm under the hood I had one leg cocked up on the bumper and bent over under the hood fucking with my cart. Well my buddy and his son came by to take there car out for a drive. The garage door opened unbeknown to me, they saw the hood open but couldn't see me at the angle they was standing so they went into the house to let me know that they was getting there car. Well No Ron. So they assumed I was gone but still was gonna take there car . Wade opened the car door and I heard it because it was close I came out from under my hood yelling what the hell. There was 2 of my neighbors working out in there yard they could see right in the garage. My buddies busted out laughing as did his son. Then I spoke what the hell am I gonna have to do put a cock on the outside of door to let you know I'm in the garage. A lit of laughs over that accidental nude moment.
How can you do roofing nude?
I would think that you would be visible to anyone passing by.

This post was edited