RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Wednesday here to, April 26, was warm and sunny in the morning, worked from home, morning coffee in the sun. Sunny this morning but very cold air, 6c, so I'll see about this morning. Our autumn seems to be slipping away fast.

This post was edited

I am trying my DIY talents in making a chaise lounge out of pallets. I have a enclosed patio that I Nude most afternoons outside. Recently replaced the worn out slings in 2 chaise lounges. Working all of the time Nude. When I don't have to go out to shop, most of the time I am outside Nude on my enclosed patio. Tomorrow I hope to be able to go Nude on the beach. Since it is not a legal nude beach, I am not going to say what beach.
Often, I try to go to Blind Creek Naturist Beach in Fort Pierce/Hutchinson Island in Florida. It's legal. LET'S MEET THERE SOMETIME!!

This post was edited

Two weeks ago on a balcony overlooking the outdoor pool at a mineral bath in Germany. A lovely sunny afternoon, an hour musing on the state of the world with a friend. Still really cold at home. I was hoping for some nude gardening tomorrow but alas, cold rain and snow. Sheesh.

This post was edited

I went hiking on an 8 mile out & back trail. There was one car in the parking lot and they were leaving. After about a mile in, I took off my clothes. The goal was a cave tunnel at the end of the trail. It was so amazing. As I was heading back, I had this feeling so I put on a tiny thong. Not a hundred yards more, someone approached from the other direction. I caught a glimpse of their bright red shirt. I ducked behind a bush and put my shorts on. Whew that was close! When I was just about to take it off again, another person showed up. Same red shirt so I think it was father and son. I got back to my thong for the rest of my trip. So fun!

This post was edited

This morning I once again enjoyed nude coffee on our back deck. That is my best daily start mechanism!

This post was edited

This morning when I did a little work on the pool.

This post was edited

Wednesday and Thursday mornings taking the recyclables and trash to the street and then yesterday I drove to the ATM to deposit a check and get some cash. Even though it was a drive up ATM, I got out of the car to do the transactions. I did not bring any clothes with me at all except for flip flops.

This post was edited

A little yard work yesterday when the weather was sunny and 70. Finally some real spring weather! But today, back to low 50s and rainy. Oh well.

This post was edited

Some naked relaxation yesterday morning in the backyard and again today for some naked yard work.

This post was edited

Reading on the deck yesterday, as well as the previous days.

This post was edited