RE:Driving nude

I agree with you Dan. Take the big boy pants off and drive nude. People nowadays are to busy looking at their phones driving to notice someone driving naked. Driving naked is fun.So do I.Even pedestrians walking by when stopped at traffic lights or pedestrian crossings don't seem to notice.

If lived in the UK, I would be more likely to since nudity is more permissible there.

This post was edited

I agree with you Dan. Take the big boy pants off and drive nude. People nowadays are to busy looking at their phones driving to notice someone driving naked. Driving naked is fun.So do I.Even pedestrians walking by when stopped at traffic lights or pedestrian crossings don't seem to notice.If lived in the UK, I would be more likely to since nudity is more permissible there.
My in-town experience was actually in France where the letter of the law is as restrictive as in most of the USA.

This post was edited

I agree with you Dan. Take the big boy pants off and drive nude. People nowadays are to busy looking at their phones driving to notice someone driving naked. Driving naked is fun.So do I.Even pedestrians walking by when stopped at traffic lights or pedestrian crossings don't seem to notice.If lived in the UK, I would be more likely to since nudity is more permissible there.My in-town experience was actually in France where the letter of the law is as restrictive as in most of the USA.

I would have expected that France would have relatively liberal laws concerning nudity since there are several large nudist resorts and villages there. I also thought Ollygrump's adventure of driving from the airport to a clothing optional resort from the airport and back nude in a convertible with the top down was in France.

This post was edited

I would have expected that France would have relatively liberal laws concerning nudity since there are several large nudist resorts and villages there. I also thought Ollygrump's adventure of driving from the airport to a clothing optional resort from the airport and back nude in a convertible with the top down was in France.

In practice the French are far more tolerant than the letter of the law implies in contrast to the UK where, while nudity in public is not illegal there is a large number of people who will cause trouble if you are naked in public.
I have never had any problems cycling naked in France or using the garment pictured below as a cover-up for cycling through towns.

This post was edited

I try to make a nude drive at least once a week. More so when its warm out. I drive a pickup and this seems to be a great option. Any others do the same? Any pointers?

I like to drive nude fairly often (not weekly, except for a few months in the summer). But I don't go out for a drive just for the purpose of driving nude. I tend get nude for long drives--highways, country roads, interstates. I will take my shirt and shoes off before starting the car, and slip my shorts off just before I get going (or at a stop sign). I like to drive totally nude and barefoot, so I usually have something to sit on, and have something within reach to cover my middle, if needed. It's a comfortable way to drive, day or night, and I drive small sedans. My judgement about where and when has worked for me for over 30 years. I have no interest in doing it on city streets, for example. Everyone has to use their own good sense.

This post was edited

I basically live textile free as much as legally and ethically possible (of course, the real world wont allow me to be as naked as I would like). So driving naked is a natural extension of my au natural life. I drive a pick-up, or an SUV with tinted windows, so it isnt easy to see in anyway. But no one is paying attention so no one notices, even in rental cars that I would think are much easier to see into. I either get into the car nude in the garage and drive with clothing to easily put on in the car or take off my clothes in the car when it is safely possible. And yes, colder months when long pants are required makes this a lot tougher and seriously curtails my nude driving, I always have something to cover up with, lose shorts and a t-shirt, next to me just in case. If you enjoy life nude, there really isnt a reason to not enjoy at least an occasional nude drive. Just be smart about it.

This post was edited

I agree with you Dan. Take the big boy pants off and drive nude. People nowadays are to busy looking at their phones driving to notice someone driving naked. Driving naked is fun.

I have faced other hurdles in wearing less and eventually overcame them.
It took me several years of gradually wearing less to bed before I became a nude sleeper.
Similarly, when I was in the process of wearing underwear less often, it took me a while to give it up completely.
While driving nude has possible legal ramifications and neither of these do, I will keep trying to build up my confidence to do it.

This post was edited

Dressing and undressing seems to be a big issue with driving nude. How do you manage it?

At least a couple of years ago, I come up with the idea for a skirt that would solve the dressing and undressing issue. It's a wraparound. So, you can put it on, get into your car, open it up, and be nude -- just sitting on a piece of fabric. When the need arises, you can close it, get out of the car, and be dressed.

I just recently tried the idea out.

This post was edited

I agree with you Dan. Take the big boy pants off and drive nude. People nowadays are to busy looking at their phones driving to notice someone driving naked. Driving naked is fun.I have faced other hurdles in wearing less and eventually overcame them.It took me several years of gradually wearing less to bed before I became a nude sleeper.Similarly, when I was in the process of wearing underwear less often, it took me a while to give it up completely.While driving nude has possible legal ramifications and neither of these do, I will keep trying to build up my confidence to do it.

I was at Sunny Rest this afternoon. If I had known there was a mostly empty rest area between there and my dinner stop, I might have managed the courage to drive nude, sitting on my towel with enough on one side to throw over my lap if necessary.

This post was edited

Well I've not driven nude now for a while. The last time I did was late at night and I was not drawing attention to myself. I stopped at some red traffic lights on a major road junction waiting to turn right when I police car came out the side road turning left. I didn't see him looking into my car and when the lights changed colour I proceeded on my journey. Within a couple of minutes I saw headlamps in my rear view mirror and that car was catching up rather quickly. I indicated to turn off the main road into a car park and the police car followed me. Now I know its not illegal to be naked anywhere within the UK, but I still felt uncomfortable with the situation. What I did was get out my car and walk into the trees at the side of the car park. The police parked their car at the side of mine, and another patrol car came along very soon afterwards. The police spotted me in the trees and asked me to come out. One police officer abrutely said, get the fnck out of there, while the other police officer was polite and karm in his methods and approach. When we got back to my car the polite officer asked if I had any mental health issues and was I okay! I responded with a reply advising that a person naked does not have to be mentally ill or otherwise to be naked, and that no law is being broken by being naked in public. The polite police officer responded by saying he was in agreement with me, however when I asked him why he turned round in his patrol car and followed me, he said I was acking suspicion? I asked him, what evidence gave him that conclusion? He had no answer for me, so I said to the police officer let me explain it to you in simple terms... You were thinking I was acking suspicion in your mind but outside your mindset no evidence was available to justify your actions, yet you still proceeded with intent. That evidence could have lead to a driver breaking the law, but actually, you intimindated the situation and could have made it real, but the driver would have been innocent. The police officer looked at me in amazement having nothing further to say except, you can now go. I then proceeded to get into my car and drive off.

A few days later I was stopped on a public road talking on my phone when a plain car stopped directly in front of my car, and then a police patrol car came along side and blocked me in. Instructing me to wind my window down he told me that I must not be in town and I should go to my home town. I started my car to move off and then he told me that I should shut my car off. He then told me to get out my car and stand on the pavement. He had radioed another police vehicle and they then did a search of my car while this police officer on the side of the road searched me. I was then threatened with being put on the sex offenders register, threatened with being arrested if I had any women in my car, and if I were naked he said he would arrest me.

I made an informal complaint to the solicitors but here in the UK both the solicitors and police force are in bed together looking after their government central funding income, which I think is shared between prosecution and defence to ensure they maintain their living.

In every tool box there are tools to do a job. The human body male and female have tools to do a job. The naked body is designed to be that way, its not indecent or wrong to be naked, but a clothed body is sinful. If people were educated properly on the human body then it would just be natural and normal and I'm confident little if any sex crimes would exit long term. I stand to be corrected.

This post was edited