Nude on horseback

Hello. Has anyone ever horse ridden naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude on horseback

I have horses and have ridden nude with boots on. The funny thing was the horse wanted to head to the front which is open to view from the road. I had to make her go where I wanted to go. Will probably do more nude riding this year.

This post was edited

One plot point in Equus is that a young man rides horses nude.
Daniel Radcliffe played the part in London revival when he was 17, but the production could not be brought to the US until he turned 18, because of "child" nudity laws.

This post was edited

Not a horse, but once a group of us attempted a naked camel ride along the dunes of Corralejo. .

Neither the camel or I enjoyed the experience. They are really uncomfortable and uncooperative beasts.

This post was edited

Not a horse, but once a group of us attempted a naked camel ride along the dunes of Corralejo. .Neither the camel or I enjoyed the experience. They are really uncomfortable and uncooperative beasts.

I have read here and elsewhere that the Canary Islands are very nude friendly.

This post was edited

[

Neither the camel or I enjoyed the experience. They are really uncomfortable and uncooperative beasts.

I have ridden camels in Egypt Senegal and Morocco . Egypt was the shortest ride and the least comfortable. Mainly to get pics with the pyramids in the pic. Senegal was a longer ride maybe half hour. Saddles were more comfy. Morocco we rode them well over and hour and those saddles made the ride very comfy.

Alas had clothes on each time.

I have ridden horse's with their backs bare but not my butt bare... yet.

This post was edited

yes Had the opportunity a number of years ago
Felt great

This post was edited

Sounds like fun, need to add this to my bucket list. It would be amazing bouncing up and down naked while out a ride in the outdoors.

This post was edited

Being that this is in the women's section, I am reminded of a story a friend told me many moons ago. She went on a nude horseback ride at a resort in France; and found it "unexpectedly stimulating" (no need to go into details; I'm sure you get the picture). She walked away from the experience rather frazzled. I thought it was actually kinda funny. No harm done; she just more out of it that she had bargained for lol!

The moral of the story is that it might be prudent for women to keep on shorts or add extra layers on the saddle. Just in case.

This post was edited

Yes, I have enjoyed riding a horse in the surf while nude. I have also ridden nude along horse trails in a forested area here in Wisconsin. Just like nude hiking you will encounter clothed people on the trail. It's never been a problem for me. I find most people are very accepting of those of us who do our outdoor acti vities in the nude.

This post was edited

I would love to double u nude on horseback riding

This post was edited