World Naked Gardening Day 6th May 2023

Remember World Naked Gardening Day today guys, hope you have better weather than me at 6.30 this morning lol

This topic was edited
RE:World Naked Gardening Day 6th May 2023

Not ideal weather for gardening this morning

This post was edited

Well done buddy great shot!

This post was edited

great weather to work naked in the garden

This post was edited

Looks promising here, too.

This post was edited

I am so jealous. I wish I could work in my yard naked. I have closer neighbors and one of them has kids. But rest assured I can clean my pool and swim naked. Thank god I can do that atleast.

This post was edited

I am so jealous. I wish I could work in my yard naked. I have closer neighbors and one of them has kids. But rest assured I can clean my pool and swim naked. Thank god I can do that atleast.
I can only be nude inside the pool fence also, but still have the opportunity to swim, sun, clean the pool and deck and do a limited amount of yard work.

This post was edited

A relatively nearby clothing opitional resort has a free open house weekend so I will be going there instead.
Planning to celebrate World Naked Gardening Day 2 days late on Monday.

This post was edited

Later part of the day is warm enough so sown some seeds photos showing me doing this.

This post was edited

A relatively nearby clothing opitional resort has a free open house weekend so I will be going there instead.Planning to celebrate World Naked Gardening Day 2 days late on Monday.

On the deck at the resort now.

This post was edited

A relatively nearby clothing opitional resort has a free open house weekend so I will be going there instead.Planning to celebrate World Naked Gardening Day 2 days late on Monday.On the deck at the resort now.

As the other two times I have gone for a day, left all my clothes except flip flops in the car. Would like to go for 3 or 4 days sometime and do the same.

This post was edited