Nub buds

Let's try something new. Post a pic of your penis at its most shrunken. I put mine in the Media here.

I dare you to be honest. :)

This topic was edited
RE:Nub buds

Yep! Happens to me, of course. It happens to us all. It really happens to me on cold days when I get into a hot shower. As soon as I hit the water, my ballbag gets SUPER tight and drawn up and my dick shrinks right up. no idea why and I wonder if this happens to other guys. About to put my pic in the media section.

This post was edited

Looks like my picture got rejected, so message me directly if you want to see it.

This post was edited

Happens all the time! I hate it when it happens during social nude gatherings! So embarrassing!

This post was edited

Nah. happens to us all. It's natural and all guys experience it. It can be fun too. lol.

This post was edited

Nothing to be embarrassed about, man. It happens to everyone.

This post was edited

I'm not embarrassed. It's healthy and human nature.

This post was edited

Great sharing!

How'd you attach photos? I still haven't figured that out.

This post was edited

Yes this happens to me. I swim a lot so am pretty used to it! My balls are pretty small anyway but almost vanish when I'm in cold water. I've got into open water swimming in recent times and the effect of that on things down there is quite dramatic, especially after a minute or 2 on the bank in wet trunks after on a cool day! I used to assume it was an issue for all guys but from what I've seen in changing rooms and river banks etc not all guys seem affected as much as I am. Some clearly are tho, just one of those things!

This post was edited

Me at my smallest. Not ashamed in the slightest!

This post was edited

I would love to see your "shrunken" pic and would be happy to share mine.

This post was edited