RE:Favorite nude activities?

A few things that are probably best with clothes that I have done completely naked, including without shoes, just for the heck of it, is chainsaw cutting and stacking firewood.

This post was edited

Although the use of a chainsaw is most probably up there, the worst activity is weed whacking in high brush with a commercial machine like a Stihl. The pieces fly everywhere and theres no protection. Its a double ouch on steroids!

This post was edited

Hiking. Unfortunately not a lot of places to do this near me

This post was edited

Today did the 2 mile hike, 4 hours of natural hot springs and sunning , then 2 miles hiking out. All nude. Need to include the 2 hour 15 minutes nude drive both ways.
One of the better days.

This post was edited

This time of year (spring), my favorite nude activity is skiing. Flying down a snowy slope in the hot sun naked is just pure fricking fun.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

This post was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

Lately, it has been falling asleep in front of the TV.

This post was edited

Canoeing

This post was edited

Just had my first real nude driving experience; it was a nice change. A return leg on a short morning errand at 5AM allowed me about 40 minutes of a textile free trip. Enjoyed the time & will do it again when the opportunity presents itself.

This post was edited

Just had my first real nude driving experience; it was a nice change. A return leg on a short morning errand at 5AM allowed me about 40 minutes of a textile free trip. Enjoyed the time & will do it again when the opportunity presents itself.

Where did you undress and dress?

This post was edited