RE:Say hello

I am Dave from Indiana. I've been retired (redundant really) since 2002. The day after I was surplussed I knew not how I had ever fit a job into my busy day. It has been a walk in Paradise everyday since. I hope everyone's retirement goes as smoothly.

This post was edited

Alf from India! I retired 5 years ago from a managerial job and couldn't be busier now than when I was actually working! I enjoy just about everything I do and sometimes wish there were more than 24 hours in the day for me! Music and theatre are my passion and I do love being one with nature.

This post was edited

Hi Richard here from New Zealand
Enjoy my time spent with nudists. I feel the most relaxed and open sitting down and just getting on with life without inhibitions. I'll be here if anyone wants to chat

This post was edited

Carlisle Pa here. retired August 2022

This post was edited

I see old people..like me! Congrats to everyone here who has put full-time careers in the rear-view mirror to embrace a fresh new world. It's ALWAYS Saturday! Not even TGIF, because that implies that you're still at the office/job. Not Sunday where you you start thinking about the new work week to come. And, of course, Never Monday! Hope you're all enjoying the peace and freedom of the time. I'm loving it and no regrets. More time to pursue leisure, including a vibrant nude lifestyle. Would love to hear from anyone about how retirement has opened the door for more nude recreation! Enjoy! I'm Brian

This post was edited

Hello from South Eastern Australia, Winter down here at the moment but the Solstice is only a week away, hope this finds everyone happy and in good health. Stay nude, stay safe.

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Mark from Vero Beach, FL. I retired a little over a year ago and celebrated it by going on my World Naked Bike Ride Summer Tour 2022. I did 8 rides in 7 cities. Had a lot of fun, met a lot of real nice people and stayed at a few nudist camps along the way. Upon retiring, I moved to Vero beach from the Ft. Lauderdale area. I have 2 nude beaches within a 90 minute drive which is nice.

This post was edited

Hi Bill from Essex UK

This post was edited

Hi from sunny Arizona

This post was edited

Hello from cloudy, warm and humid Southern California. Wind has picked up so the clouds will soon head East, and we'll be sunny again.

This post was edited