very sad news

The new owners apparently don't want short-term RVing anymore at the resort. They have increased the RV camp price by over 400%
This is insane! I was a paid member there several times over the years and enjoyed going there very much. This new price for camping is just stupid. I was planning to go there for several weeks this summer but now I won't ever get to go back because of these insane prices.
This is very sad news

This topic was edited
RE:very sad news

Full Hookups start at 71.00. That is about the going rate for a full hookup at the RV Resorts. KOA Resorts are 65.00+ . How is it a 400% increase? That would mean full hookup used to be less than 20.00.

This post was edited

yes for all the years I have gone to DeAnza they were $17 for members and I was a paid member. They no longer allow singles membership either so you have to pay a daily fee making each day cost $100 or more. I've been going there for years and that is what the price has been $17. Such a shame to ruin a great place with such an insane price increase. It was great for many years but is now overpriced and I will miss going there. Very sad news.

This post was edited

Does the "RV Full Hook-up starting at $71/night'" include the $25 daily use fee for visitors?

This post was edited

Does the "RV Full Hook-up starting at $71/night'" include the $25 daily use fee for visitors?

No, it does not so a single person will spend about $100 a day camping there.
This drastic price change and no longer allowing single memberships shows me they don't want customers.

This post was edited

Was there in late June and my gf and I were ready to get an annual membership but we're told they don't offer that anymore. Memberships are only available to residents.

This post was edited

Was there in late June and my gf and I were ready to get an annual membership but we're told they don't offer that anymore. Memberships are only available to residents.

This post was edited