RE:Glans weighted ring

Hi. I have a small selection that i wear very often, they do indeed give weight to the penis, you can wear more than one at a time, i prefer the chrome/steel type rather than silicone. They come in all diffrent thickness , styles, and weights some of mind weigh approx 60gr each. Wearing 2 or more can give 120gr to 180gr weight... if yr looking for alot of weight look into a "penis ball weight" the steel ball weighs about 120gr and is attached to a rubber tether which in turn you attach to directly behind glans.... you can add further weights for alot of streching.... i can hang up to about 400gr from this method anx keep on all day but ive also worn up to over 900gr but at that weight can only hang for about 10 mins at present.. im working on building up thd time factir more than building uo the weight at moment...... these are great to wear when nude although glans rungs are better if worn under trousers or shorts... i do nude running anx find wearing the glans rings extreamly nice to wear doing this sport..... over time, for me at least doing these excercises and wearing the items over last number years does increase penis leangth,,, but not forskin leangth.... hope the above helps...... or. Buy on ebay or amazon. Im sure they are available at other places also...
If you wanted to chat further to discuss and or see pics of thd weights and rings please let me know.... have a great day.....

This post was edited

Check out the web site penisplugsablaze.com. They have lots of cock rings, glans rings and tons of other stuff for the "equipment". I have bought many items from this site. Their products are top quality and if you get on their email list, they send out an email notifications about two months or so on some really good discounts.

This post was edited

I would love one of these rings..

This post was edited

Doesn't that hurt if your little friend puts on some girth eventually? Just curious...

This post was edited

As long as the skin is not irritated, all good. I've never tried weight, but have tried my wedding band.

This post was edited

I've purchased a size 15 fig-it ring that works great to wear 24 hrs a day!!

This post was edited

I found an assortment of sizes at my local Ace hardware. They have chrome and brass rings from 1" to 3" inside diameter. For about $12 I got a few and I'm experimenting with them. I use a 2 1/2 ring around C&B. My flaccid shaft will accept 3 rings of 1 1/8" and a 1" at the crown to keep them in place.

This post was edited

I have tried most things you discussed. The most enjoyable and simple I have found can be purchased at the local hardware store. I have been commando for 20 years now. I choose to wear loose shorts with a short inseam. Years ago, I started experimenting with various weights and found the "weighted" sensation pleasurable. The looseness of my shorts lets my weighted friend swing around freely as I move about. I have found that a simple padlock gives the best feeling. Find one that fits somewhat snugly just behind the head, one that will not slip off easily. Caution during installation!! Pinched skin will get your attention. I permanently remove all the plastic covers, so it is just the metal lock. Next, I clasp another one just behind it, a slightly larger size, so it will slip around a bit but still be held in position from slipping off. These are all locked on, and the key has been removed. I have kept them on for days, even showered with them. Sleeping with a weighted penis can also be pleasurable as it wants to follow gravity as you toss about. If you sleep on your back, let it fall between your legs. I wear two padlocks daily to work and have not encountered any issues. There has been some stretching or relaxing of my penis, but don't count on any size increase from weighting.
On occasion, when I can be nude all day, I will test my friend's strength with as much weight as I can stand, adding 5-6 locks somewhat larger. This will usually last for an hour or so; moving around with so much weight can cause irritations on stretching skin!

Let me know if you have success!

This post was edited

Check out the ropes and chains area of Home Depot for cock rings and penis rings.

Home Depot is where I get my rings ! Love the way they look and weight but not the attention. People shouldn't assume you're looking for something because you wear rings. Some males can be problematic lol

This post was edited

I have found small rings from Home Depot do stretch my shaft skin. I like the weight and sway at the beach . I usually wore my rings after sunset when less of a crowd was around.

This post was edited