Trucking nude

When my wife and I drove from L.A to NYC the only time I put clothes on was to pump fuel we had a porta potty and food in the truck

This topic was edited
RE:Trucking nude

When my wife and I drove from L.A to NYC the only time I put clothes on was to pump fuel we had a porta potty and food in the truck

Some people on this board try to get their gas at night at a gas station that isn't busy so they don't have to put clothes on to do it.

This post was edited

That's not possible in a truck. Truck stops are always busy.

This post was edited

That's not possible in a truck. Truck stops are always busy.

They may be driving a pick-up truck, so it may be possible after all.

This post was edited

Seems like the stations I visit have all got cameras everywhere. I don't think it would be smart to risk a hassle with indecent exposure just to fuel up naked.

This post was edited

If see a camera just try positioning car so door blocks from view while open the other way. Should still be ok then since can only see waist up. Or just only wear super short shorts as I do while at station only so you are 'barely' legal.

This post was edited

Filling station cameras are not normally monitored. The recording is only accessed if there is an incident, usually a drive-off without paying, or some sort of emergency.

This post was edited

My longest drive mostly nude was New Hampshire to Texas over 3 days. Was nude whiel driving and pull shorts on when stop for gas and food. I slept in bed of truck under cap nude overnight as well. Same for the return trip three months later.

This post was edited