5/19 Weekend activities?

Anyone up to anything this weekend? Looking to see if theres anything to join in on. Or if anyone would like to hangout at some point this weekend. Have met a few of you or made plans to meet some of you already. Would love to make more connections.

This topic was edited
RE:5/19 Weekend activities?

Im up for hanging out.

This post was edited

I will be at Mira Vista Resort Saturday 20th for the day. This is a long wanted trip for me. If all goes well I plan to book a room for a weekend in June.
I have a non nude spouse so I'm flying solo.

This post was edited

I am looking for a pool to hang out in. My condo pool is closed this weekend for maintenance.

This post was edited

Theres a camping trip to Happy Jack.

For us we always try and stay home during holidays. Way too many people out. Lol

Oh maybe Bartlett lake is having a camping trip. I know CCR is having a lot of guys out there.

This post was edited

I am free Sunday and would love to hang out nude with some fellow true nudists.

This post was edited

A pool sounds great. Our neighborhood one always seems to be too cold though. And you cant go nude unless its a midnight dip.

Sent messages to you (bufbri and anattin)

Would love to do CCR some day but with being myself with the dog dont think Id have time to properly enjoy it this weekend.

Im in Phoenix otherwise the resort in Tucson sounds like fun. Maybe another weekend when I have more time.

This post was edited

We would love to host but I am on day 3 with COVID and am self quarantine until Monday. Otherwise we would love to host a pool party here.

This post was edited