RE:Appreciation for what happens naturally

Very well put guys. In male company, why even point it out. In mixed company there will always be an objector, sadly.

This post was edited

An issue is that it can be our own reactions to being seen that train the next generation. It Your child walks in and sees dady with a boner and Daddy quickly covers up, what is the message? The same with almost anything, if you are changing and some walks in and sees you nude and you dash for the towel, the message is clear, your body should not be seen. So what to do. Well practice an explanation that works for you. I once used "Yes it does that, it will go away soon". Sound relaxed, be relaxed, don't rush to cover, just dress normally, after all you did not go out of your way to be seen, so those who look on you should accept or not look. the body is beautiful be it with a shrivilled tiny penis or a hard one trying to poke some ones eye out. Love it all, love yourself.
Steve

This post was edited

Jim a new member here and Its wonderful that you said that and I agree. Being older I do enjoy the feeling when it happens and it could just being outdoors nude and loving the feeling.

This post was edited

Same about looking over the fence to see what you are doing by the neighbors. Dont look ! I wish people could relax about life on today. Its 9/11 today. Marie and I were on the nude beach in California this day so many years ago.

Freedom is something we need ! So many things have changed and not for the good of people. This is not as important as everything but where do we start to get better. Even women are having a hard time posting pictures of themselves with their legs apart. Why ? Its a nude body and its healthy to let air to the skin.

We as men know that we have this happen to us. And should be happy about it. With all the prostate surgeries going on now. And the fact that its very difficult to get a erection after. We all should be proud of them.

This post was edited

Love everything about this. It is so refreshing to see a group that is all for accepting erections. My boyfriend and I get them regularly and if were hanging out with another guy, I believe, that there is no judgment as it happens naturally, were men, its just what happens. There is no point in shaming it. Celebrate the erection

I agree. Sometimes they just pop up!

This post was edited

I agree!

This post was edited

I have several nudist male friends. When we are all together, all of us get erections at some point. Just natural!

This post was edited

Perfectly well stated. erections are normal and just part of life. It's best for everyone not to treat them as a negative thing to hide or be ashamed of.

This post was edited

Completely agree.

This post was edited

The woman who does my semi annual penis manzillian says it's common for men to have erections while being waxed. I did the last time and she let me go to the restroom to calm it down. She wasn't uncomfortable with it, as it doesn't mean you want sex

This post was edited