Keeping it fun and beachy!

Bucket hats come in all styles to express your mood or flavor of the day. They are compact, washable and shield your eyes from the sun. This one is Japanese inspired art. Nature is art. I saw a bumper sticker today that read eARTh, so clever! So that would go well on a hat too! What kind of hat is your flavor? Please share and join us with you hat and your hat chat. Cheers! PS thank you Alaska Joe for this fun group and thank you Celticman for your comments. Love the pic of the hat with the lei too! Great one!

This topic was edited
RE:Keeping it fun and beachy!

Your photo just goes to prove what Im saying, that hat is an absolute gem, totally outrageous and the sort of lid that creates fun comments and conversation.
Great photo, love that hat !

This post was edited

Thank you! Big smile!

This post was edited

You're welcome, Makebagirl13. Pictures like yours make it fun for me, too. Anybody can post a picture but having fun while doing it makes t a ton of fun for those who see these pictures. Laugh and the world laughs with you...

This post was edited

Bucket hats come in all styles to express your mood or flavor of the day. They are compact, washable and shield your eyes from the sun. This one is Japanese inspired art. Nature is art. I saw a bumper sticker today that read eARTh, so clever! So that would go well on a hat too! What kind of hat is your flavor? Please share and join us with you hat and your hat chat. Cheers! PS thank you Alaska Joe for this fun group and thank you Celticman for your comments. Love the pic of the hat with the lei too! Great one!

It surly is a wonderful, and when the hat fits (and suits you) you certainly should wear it.

This post was edited