Only naked one in the house, as usual

Loved being naked at home growing up but parents were not happy with that. Shared a room with brother who complained I slept naked. Fast forward dated and ask my now wife if she wanted to visit a nude resort. That was met with a big NO. That being said we got married and then would be naked around the house and outside in the private part of the yard. She wasnt happy but she knew I liked to be naked before we married. Fast forward 40 plus year, still married, naked, she still put up with it. Has just given up commenting on it. We make it work. Kinda sounds like Im not the only one here.

This topic was edited
RE:Only naked one in the house, as usual

I have asked this before but I have to ask again as a new thread. If nudity and being a nudist is such an essential part of your life and your spouse does not enjoy it how do you make it work so neither are feeling like they are compromising? It is like one who enjoys the outdoors but the other can't stand the sun. I don't think I could make that work if my spouse did not embrace nudism as it is a huge part of what makes me, me, and a huge part of my life.

I met my better half at a Clothing Optional Resort so we never had to broach the subject thankfully. The first time we met we were both nude.

This post was edited

I always forget that I am the lucky one.
My wife is a nudist also. Just not as much as me. We do visit the resorts, even did a nude cruise few years ago. She does not go camping as much nowadays. But thats okay, I enjoy my away time with the guys.

So at least she has slowed down on the comments about being naked again . lol But its your life also so stay naked !

This post was edited

Fisherman was wise to bring the subject of nudity up before marriage.
I tried to keep the subject quiet. That was probably a mistake. I believe the wife would have accepted my desires more easily back then when she was thinking I was the best thing since sliced bread.
I do bend a lot for her comfort because I feel I'm the one at fault for not being open about the lifestyle.
I never deny my desires either.
I am fortunate because she works nights. Stripping for the hot tub and then staying naked for bed is pretty normal. One day I was naked standing on the sidewalk next to the pool. Her concern was the neighbors seeing. I quickly said that they would be naked too if they had a pool. She no longer says much about my nudity around the pool.
I tell her when I go away, but don't give details. Like, incorporating nudity on my little speedboat, sailing or kayaking naked or some of the beaches I've been on.
It is very challenging to have cooperation from a non nudist partner. But, being a little creative has allowed me some awesome experiences.

This post was edited

[being a little creative has allowed me some awesome experiences.

That my friend is looking at the glass "Half Full", good for you. Your perspective was very insightful thank you for sharing!

This post was edited

I feel you, bro. Before we got married my wife was hard to keep up with for shedding her clothes. At the river she'd accept the challenge to drop her top as she yelled back at the topless challenger, "You call those tits?" Later on the drive back to CA, she'd get naked so I wouldn't fall asleep at the wheel... Oh, I didn't and we'd many times pull off the highway to cure our mutual horniness with a quickie on the hood of our SUV. Now she shies away from getting in the shower with me and comments when I'm walking around the house naked... If I could turn back time!!

This post was edited

You aren't the only one. I have two exes that both knew I preferred the nudist lifestyle. Both said they were ok with me being nude but I guess they didn't know it was all of the time even if we had guests. One reason they are both exes. So now I am nude all of the time. I've had a few girlfriends that would join me in that, they didn't want to be a wife though. So they come and go, nude when here with me.

This post was edited

I am the nudists in my house as well , I am lucky I can be nude whenever I want , have to say it's kind of fun being nude infront of my wife

This post was edited

I must say John that I know exactly how you feel and do the same thing here at home.

This post was edited

I was not interested in nudism until well after I got married.
While my wife is rarely nude at home, she has no problem with me being nude as long as we don't have company.
She is OK if I am nude in the pool and on the deck when she has company in the house as long as the back curtains are closed.
She is also OK with me going to the nude beach without her. She doesn't like the beach much anyway.
The only significant difference is that she doesn't want me to drive nude.

This post was edited

My wife is not a nudist but I am. I am nude around the house 80% of the time or in sexy underwear, neither of which phases her. How I look at it is this... If being nude is something you enjoy and it brings fulfillment and pleasure to you then you should do it. I hear comments from Men saying that their wives won't let them, remember it's your wife not your mother so I don't understand why men are not enjoying something they find pleasurable because their spouse does not want to do it. We only live once so why not enjoy what we find pleasurable. For a person to limit or squelch what another finds pleasurable because they don't is not love but controlling

This post was edited