RE:Touching

the public beach i go to it is quite the norm to greet people with a nice firm cock shake an more

This post was edited

Hey stiffjim1 I want to go to your beaches!

This post was edited

Uninvited touching is never okay. I would step back and remind him that it was creepy. And I am a gay man.

I agree. There's many ways to connect with people and non verbally too that are available to communicate intent and consent, and a well mannered and conscientious man is able to make a discrete erotic inquiry eyes only and fast discrete and unobtrusive with a response given equally smoothly. Anything else is disruptive in most of nude culture and certainly this isn't the behavior that is anticipated nor appreciated by most men at most times, is considered assault in a M F context and is effectively the same thing here, so why ask the question?

This post was edited

Uninvited touching is never okay. I would step back and remind him that it was creepy. And I am a gay man.

In essence you have to answer not as you want to experience it or not, but according to how those who are not going to react without trauma or anger to this fit in to the understanding of what's acceptable or not

This post was edited

If he took the time to find it I guess it would be ok !ol

This post was edited

I knew a guy years ago that would do that instead of shaking hands. It was just his thing and with the group it was no big deal.

This post was edited

As along as all approve. Sounds like your group was cool about it. Then just enjoy.

This post was edited

I let him hold it for as long as he wants. It feels good, so why not?

This post was edited

This post was edited

depends on a few factors ... his age, what his intentions of doing so is, if i want it to happen, where we may be at during the time,

This post was edited