RE:Private or Hidden profiles

I, too, have noticed an increase in private profiles on the site. Although it could be that its just those folks who are visiting my profile and looking at the media. As far as visiting and reading my profile, I dont have a real concern about it but when they start scoping out my, actually relatively mundane, pictures as they hide behind their screen, it makes me wonder. Additionally, as its obvious they are not flashing their face around, why do they feel the urge to do the opposite to others? Its not going to stop but at least we can publicize the practice. We might get lucky and have it slowdown.

This post was edited

... Nudist should stop acting like they will be ostrisized if someone knows.
The unfortunate part is that nudists can be ostracized and there can be backlash at work, school, etc. for being a nudist. I like my privacy and don't want to be the subject of someone's prejudice. I will share my nudist interests in my time and on my terms.

This post was edited

Seems like a very non-issue. If they want to have a hidden profile, how does that change your life in any way. You guys put photos on this site obviously to have them viewed, who cares who viewed them. Seems like a few of you are upset more so because you want to look at other photos in return. If not, then who cares, move on, weirdos exist in life and behind the screen. Don't let little things affect your enjoyment

This post was edited

the number of nudist who are terrified of someone finding out they enjoy being bare is ridiculouos.......Nudist should stop acting like they will be ostrisized if someone knows.

Will you agree to pay the full salaries or incomes of those who lose their jobs due to nudism? Perhaps you do not need to work and are in not in a situation where your job depends upon you having a spotless image (such as a teacher). It is fact that when students find out that their teachers have nude photos on line, they will circulate those photos with the result that many a teacher has been fired.

The realities of life are far different that those who so casually criticize others for their legitimate concerns about nudism.

This post was edited

The realities of life are far different that those who so casually criticize others for their legitimate concerns about nudism.

This is exactly it. In the end people should be able to express themselves in a way they feel comfortable and safe. People who dont post pics here are no less Nudists than those who do post.

This post was edited