Skinny women

For the life of me Ill never understand the attraction to skinny women, give me a buxom girl any day.
Theyre lovely, theyre fun to be around, funny, fantastic sense of humour and not to mention soft and cuddly.
Do I hear a yes !

This topic was edited
RE:Skinny women

I've been lucky enough to experience a few larger ladies, some skinny ones and a few in between, I can't say I have a favourite, I like them all. My late wife was very shapely with large breasts, but it is not why I married her, I loved her as a person. When we get past the window dressing, I think it's about getting along, and that is the person, not the package outside.

This post was edited

my athletic gal is lovely, fun to be around, funny and at 61 is the same petite size and weight she was when she was at 24 when competing in aerobics competitions and beginning her body sculpting journey. we all have preferences and types we are attracted to. doesnt mean anyone is wrong or better/worse.

This post was edited

For the life of me Ill never understand the attraction to skinny women, ...

Would strongly suggest its social conditioning that drives this! Everything is all about the 'thinner' woman when it comes to advertising and media, and still so despite many attempts in the last decade to get 'plus size' woman in advertising and media imagery.

This post was edited

its preference. healthy bodies are attractive, and its a bonus if that is carried thru to later years. it has flow on advantages too, health wise

This post was edited

Healthy doesnt always mean skinny. Healthy larger than size 2 is still sexy. Comfort and confidence in a size 8 or size 12 is gorgeous.

This post was edited

telegram -@Manishtra

This post was edited

oh yes!!!~

This post was edited