Hotel Nudist

The first thing I do when I get into my hotel room is strip down, take a shower after a journey and hang nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Hotel Nudist

Totally agree - then always wish had a fellow nudist there to enjoy the experience with. AustinJohn

This post was edited

CAN ALWAY INVITE SOMEONE OVER

This post was edited

I always do the same thing.

This post was edited

Have heightened the experience a few times by keeping the curtains open - had one room where I could literally see the people on the adjoining building roof looking so had to be show and tell for them. Sometimes also have a office building next door with people at work to entertain. Yes if I have the opportunity to find to have a fellow nudist join me then for sure will do that. And you can also at night sometimes walk down the hall ways nude at night (make sure to bring your room key).
At home have taken dog for walk with only a shirt and shoes on - shirt kind of covers. Take shorts with you just in case.

This post was edited

I have a hunch A LOT of people are hotel nudists... including people who wouldn't otherwise identify as nudists. Especially on business trips, when traveling alone. Personally, I usually travel real light and cary just the business clothes I need for work. I don't really have any clean clothes to change into after work, and I don't want to dirty the next outfit.

I decided recently, that I'm just going to say that to the random fellow business traveler I end up chatting with at the hotel bar. Something like, "I cannot wait to get out of these stuffy work clothes... why is being naked in a hotel room after a day of work so rewarding?" See how they react and go from there. Most business travelers are just lonely... it's not a glamorous life, so I certainly welcome naked hangs with folks I meet along the way.

This post was edited

I have always been nude in my hotel. Never saw a reason to dress. Occasionally have played cards with others that also enjoy the freedom.

This post was edited

When I worked in downtown Chicago on the 19th floor directly across the street from the Hotel Intercontinental, I regularly saw business travelers standing naked at their window. They were close enough to get a clear view but not close enough to wave and make eye contact. I figured they had no reason to be shy, and I had no reason to think twice about it.

This post was edited

Count me in. I'm always nude in the hotel for as long as I can be.

This post was edited

Have heightened the experience a few times by keeping the curtains open - had one room where I could literally see the people on the adjoining building roof looking so had to be show and tell for them. Sometimes also have a office building next door with people at work to entertain. Yes if I have the opportunity to find to have a fellow nudist join me then for sure will do that. And you can also at night sometimes walk down the hall ways nude at night (make sure to bring your room key).At home have taken dog for walk with only a shirt and shoes on - shirt kind of covers. Take shorts with you just in case.
Worked for many years in an office next door to a condo building. Our neighbor across the alley enjoyed coming to the window naked, smiling at the usual audience on coffee break. There was a time when a dare to stroll nude down a hotel corridor would have been a good adventure. These days with security cameras everywhere the risk of an indecent exposure charge is too big of a risk. Just sayin'.

This post was edited

Count me in. I'm always nude in the hotel for as long as I can be.

That's one of the reasons they provide towels.

This post was edited