I don't know why others won't be vegan

I only was not vegan earlier than I was with not already having the information communicated to me that was when I was led then to be vegan. I had no resistance to it myself that helps me understand others' resistance. And I try detaching emotional involvement with just sharing information I have for it.

This topic was edited
RE:I don't know why others won't be vegan

mental programming from early in life has a very strong hold on people's minds. makes change come hard and change is resisted against all logic. I cannot relate on the vegan/carcass eaters level because I was raised vegetarian (next door to vegan) so I got the vegetarian mental programming as a child and it's very hard for me to eat meat. Plus I find no reason to even want to. But on the clothed versus nude issue I can relate. I was mentally programmed to think nude is sinful evil and morally wrong and that was so brainwashed into me I could not think outside of that box. Until God answered my prayer for deliverance from the lust compulsion addiction by shocking me with the concept of innocent naturism being not only ok and not a sin, but the exact opposite I'd always believed. Lust cancelling when practiced. Then I proved it by doing it and lust faded away. That was an experience that made me understand how brainwashed or mentally programmed one can get in an error. Believing it so thoroughly that not a thought occurs that it could be wrong.

This post was edited