RE:Leaking Massively when Hard

I leak a lot of precum at times while totally flaccid mostly at home. It seems to leak more if I havent ejaculated in a few days. I do leak at time while I am totally flaccid while home alone and dont notice until it hits my leg. I have had a string of precum hanging past my knees before more than once. First do not look at it as a problem because it isnt. Just normal male bodily function. Out among some people it might be fully acceptable and fine. You could get a little bit of attention. While others might yell at you to clean yourself up. Being a nudist you should have a towel with you so just wipe yourself up. If with a buddy you may do the same thing but after you point it out and show him you are leaking. Opens up a good healthy male talk about the male body. It also helps your friend know you are comfortable with him leaking also which helps you both have a closer bond. This can also be done with a a group of male friends talking about it sharing these experiences with one another and possibly with a few leaking at the same time. This helps all to know it is completely normal, natural and not a big deal when among fellow nudist males who are all comfortable seeing one another like this. Stay nude and healthy everyone

This post was edited

I understand this....at nudist resorts even though I am soft and chatting, just being nude around others usually causes me to develop some strands and drip. I usually just keep an eye out and wipe it. I am also not shy to inform other males when they have that issue. I'd want someone to tell me, so I do it for them.

This post was edited

I only leak a little but I have a friend that runs with precum. He worried initially it might be strange to people on a beach but chatting about it helps more than trying to ignore it!

This post was edited

I have dried up in the pre-cum department-dang!!
however, i have a nudist buddy that visits now and then and he starts to drip the minute he gets undressed. nothing sexual, but he says it just feels so good to hang nude. He carries a hand towel with him when nude, even at the nudist resort. He says he gets lots of comments-hehe
Bill

This post was edited

I do when flaccid too, it can be a problem. Always checking if i'm naked in public to avoid misunderstanding ...

This post was edited

I myself leak as well but my brother and two of my sons leaks like a faucet especially when erect , but we were raised that it is a normal healthy function of the male body , , reach down get it on your finger and lick it up

This post was edited

I have always precummed quite a lot in many situations and whether soft semi or hard. I am not ashamed at all if this happens in company but I suppose it depends on the situation and the people present. If I am with a load of guys I will proudly just let big globs of semen hang off my penis with no problem and will scoop it up and eat it and would be happy for other guys to eat it and do the same to them. But if with mixed men and women or youngsters I would probably just wipe it away so as not to cause offence, although it is a totally natural thing to happen to a man. Not sure why it happens even when totally soft but I think I am aware of my penis and sexual feelings when naked so maybe an unconscious reaction to that situation and anyway its not a big deal so I just go with the flow, so to speak!

This post was edited

Reading everyone's stories on here definitely cause some leakage here. Not complaining. Love it when I have leakage. More concerned when I don't.

This post was edited

Hey guys, I frequently get erections when nude, and in most cases it is ok.However, when I do I tend to leak a ton of precum and it is particularly embarrassing in public when I just stand there having a conversation and my cock is just dripping precum on the floor. Does anyone have similar issues? If so, how do you deal with it?

Yeah, it happens to me also. When I am at nudist resorts, I like to sing karaoke. I was halfway through a song when I realized my cock was leaking precum. I just let it flow. I got a lot of applause from the other nude guys.

This post was edited

Whenever I am aroused I start leaking too, doesn't even need to be hard. My habit is to wipe it with a finger and lick that finger. Tastes too good to let it drop off, but I could see a time or two when it would be a bit awkward maybe to do that.

This post was edited