Who wants to hang out this summer?

Looking to hang out with. Have a nude movie or board game night or go to the beach.

This topic was edited
RE:Who wants to hang out this summer?

Id be interested my summer has been lacking a bit Im open to messages to chat more and see if we can work something out lmk

This post was edited

I would be interested. Going to the beach world be cool. It looks like you live close to Pirate's Cove. I have been to that beach several times. We could meet up there if you want.

This post was edited

I would be interested in any of those activities. I've been to Pirate's Cove several times and it is always more fun with a buddy or two.

This post was edited

I will be glad to meet up st the beach. I am unfortunately to busy the next couple of weeks. Whst days are best for everyone? Mondays ,Tuesdays and Wednesdays are best for me.

This post was edited

Heyo, I'd be down too. Pirates or sycamore springs or anything. Weekends I'm usually only available one day (usually sundays) and then weekdays I get off work 5:30 pm ish give or take. @jonny text/lemme know if a date/time is chosen and I'll see if I can come ! Sounds fun! - Josh (Santa maria/orcutt local)

This post was edited

I can be available Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday if I know ahead of time. I can do the weekend too. What day of the week is best for everyone?

This post was edited

Does this coming weekend work for everyone (August 19 or 20)? Or do you want to wait a few weeks to meet up?

This post was edited

I am planning to go to the beach this Saturday the 2ed. Messages me if you can make it.

This post was edited