I love show myself naked

I wonder if I'm the only one in this group who is happy to be naked, very happy to be seen naked and shows himself naked to everyone without fear or shame. I have neurofibromatosis which causes me aesthetic problems. But that doesn't stop me from showing myself completely naked to be seen by anyone. I like being seen naked, I'm not ashamed if you see me naked, I like being seen naked. I'm looking for friends, women and men, who aren't ashamed to show themselves naked. Visit my profile, read what I wrote and look at my photos. The main purpose of my being on the site is for as many people as possible to see me naked.

This topic was edited
RE:I love show myself naked

Being comfortable to be seen naked is such a liberating thing. To be free of the shame and worry that we are taught by society etc. I'm naked for all to see on my profile, nothing to hide here!

This post was edited

I used to hate my self and my body with a passion. Then I found social naturism and now I love to b e naked and totally without shame or embarrassment.

This post was edited

Me either - went with no pants around block walking dogs last night - just a shirt not really covering down there. Inspires me when not too cold out and run the edge to see if anybody notices - last night only 2 especially when have to bend over for anything. AustinJohn

This post was edited