RE:What's part of your everyday naked living....

Sleeping lol.

This post was edited

My everyday naked living is very simple. If I'm home I'm completely naked head to toes never a stitch of anything on 365 days a year. I have at least 12-14 hours a days naked. LAST thing I do is dress for work and FIRST thing I do is strip naked when I come home - that includes NEVER wearing or owning any underwear when I am dressed. I've lived this way almost all of my adult life - can't imagine why you'd wear ANY clothes when you can be naked! Have a great Father's Day. nakedman

You are at an age where you are probably retired.
If so, how many hours a month do you usually wear anything?
Do you have relatively little clothing since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited

I was gathering clothes for the trek to the washing machine...and I'm wondering what all does everybody else do nude as part of their daily routine? I do a little bit of cooking, cleaning and....the always present laundry. How about you?

Laundry is the ideal chore to do nude, that way all of your clothes are clean when you are finished.
I do many minor chores, read, watch TV, use my computer.
Since I have a privacy fence, swim, sunbathe, and do most of my pool maintenance nude also.

This post was edited

From sleeping till I return to bed at night, when at home or in the garden or on holiday. So all normal activities which can be done nude. I seldom wear an apron for cooking including the BBQ, but going DD is often required in winter. Its a zipped, sleeveless vest to keep my back and shoulders warm due to an old back injury. Minimum clothing when going out, subject only to the weather. Short shorts if I can get away with it!

This post was edited

Watering the lawn, housework (working from home), workouts, chilling, cooking/grilling.

This post was edited

I sleep naked, have been for as long as I can remember. Now that all 3 of my kids are grown, my wife and I have been empty nesters for about a year. Now, I only wear clothes at work, but no underwear at all, and most of the time also wear a cockring. Once I leave work, I strip in my truck and drive home naked, which is about a 30 minute drive. Neighbors have complained about seeing me naked when I get home so I now put my clothes on in my truck to enter my house, then the clothes come off inside and I am naked for the rest of the evening. The only time I put clothes on is if going out somewhere, or if someone comes over. Otherwise I am naked until I get to work the next morning, which includes being naked for the drive to work. Ohh, and during the warmer months, I take a naked morning walk in public for anywhere between 15 to 45 minutes.........it's wonderful!!

This post was edited

do everything naked lawn work and inside cleaning , except shopping at that dreaded trip to Wallmart

This post was edited

do everything naked lawn work and inside cleaning , except shopping at that dreaded trip to Wallmart

Have you considered home delivery?

This post was edited

well once in a while it's nice to leave the reservation to see how the crazy textiles are doing!

This post was edited

For me sleeping of course :) drinking coffee in back porch (warm weather), cleaning up the house before bed.

Adam

This post was edited