Large Penis Talk

Hello all! I'm Luke, 27yo straight nudist from Brazil.
I've always been ashamed of being hung - I'm around 5,5 soft and around 9 hard - but nudism showed me that it's how Nature and God wanted me to be. I'd like to chat with more hung guys to discuss about it and other nudists stuffs that we above the average guys have... please add me on Telegram: @faraoluke

This topic was edited
RE:Large Penis Talk

I am totally straight too, with a fairly large penis, but I have to say you a very large impressive penis. Amazing, lucky guy.
I like to be Nude as much as possible do not like clothes at all. Would be Naked 24/7 if it was legal everywhere.

This post was edited

Do large penis ever get to tap the ass? I mean i seen some mandingo that can't thrust all the way in.. So they never hit the ass. Nothing sounds better than booty clapping.

This post was edited

You must be very proud of that monster! Did people comment on it when you were younger? It's interesting, none of my Brazilian friends have the same hangups about nudity that most Americans do. I find it very refreshing.

This post was edited

We nudist shouldn't be ashamed of the size of our penises. Mine looks small when soft but is big when hard. 8in. I used to feel ashamed and embarrassed when soft and when hard, Now, I am who I am., Take it or leave it. Its me. I still get afraid that the facial expressions during intimacy are of pain and not of pleasurer.

This post was edited

your a lucky guy, the envy of many.

This post was edited

When i was 14/15 i was kind of embarrassed showing off of my hung cock. As i got older, I have no problem showing off my fat hung cock. I also enjoy seeing other cocks

This post was edited

Hello all! I'm Luke, 27yo straight nudist from Brazil.I've always been ashamed of being hung - I'm around 5,5 soft and around 9 hard - but nudism showed me that it's how Nature and God wanted me to be. I'd like to chat with more hung guys to discuss about it and other nudists stuffs that we above the average guys have... please add me on Telegram: @faraoluke

The fact that you were initially ashamed of your large penis honors you in a way. Because it shows that you don't take it for granted that God has blessed you with such a gem. As a man, you can be proud of this gem. If you're lavishly endowed, you're made for nakedness.

This post was edited

Hi Luke, My name is Barry and I will say that my penis is medium to small. I have been with and befriended some men who are large to huge. I was envious, amazed at what they have but thought that they were so very lucky to have such a gift and wanted them to know that they should love it and show it off. Personally to me men who are hung I have worshiped

This post was edited

Hi Luke, My name is Barry and I will say that my penis is medium to small. I have been with and befriended some men who are large to huge. I was envious, amazed at what they have but thought that they were so very lucky to have such a gift and wanted them to know that they should love it and show it off. Personally to me men who are hung I have worshiped

This post was edited